Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Anyone that kills me is a hacker so yeah there's still a massive hacking problem, i'd say 99% of games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Is that the streamer that gets away with not having a personality because he's a attractive?

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Just spent a few hours running factory with a pistol, had a blast, got a few quests done as well. This game owns.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Malefitz posted:

So do you just try to headshot other PMCs or how does that work out?
Or do you try to grab anything and rush out?

I try to click people in the face, it's super intense and a lot of fun. Doing factory for loot is a terrible idea unless you're an alpha chad going in hot with a group of buddies

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
I love customs, it's a fun map but I understand why people don't like it. You're kind of stuck there for the first 10 levels doing quests though which kinda blows. I've been doing shoreline all day and it's pretty fun when my rear end in a top hat isn't getting reamed by sanitar.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
I'm excited to do rat things and not get flash drives for like 3 weeks.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
The only real issue I have with this patch is I can't just pop another scav in the face to steal his backpack and/or rig.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Basically the "flea market needs to be nerfed" are just gatekeeping this game.

People being able to choose their own loadout is cool and fun, having your hideout gated by RNG up until level 20 is kind of dumb considering how much RNG is already in the game.

Gatekeeping just ends up killing the games population off slowly which means no more fun.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Realising your game has issues with population drop off after a few weeks and then arbitrarily making it grindier is not good gameplay design, the more it happens the more people just won't start playing again when it does wipe.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Orv posted:

Could it be because a lot if not most people love the pre-flea market gameplay where you have to use scrappy gear and unoptimized loadouts and then those people all quit when it becomes M4 o'clock?

So the turbopoopsockers just get to 20 before anyone else then do m4 o'clock anyway?

If you want it that way at least advocate removing the flea market and making gearing more deterministic through hideout crafting while removing the changes made during the middle of last wipe.

Unless you just enjoy being a turbo poopsocker one tapping any new player.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
new shotgun kinda owns

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
high rate of fire and low spread makes magnum buck do some work

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Spawned in with 44 minutes left on reserve as a player scav yesterday, just hid in a bush and ate lunch for 20 minutes while everyone cleared out. Walked out with 600k still because people are too stupid to look on the shelves in black bishop.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
definitely, you seem pretty flushed and it just takes up space that can be used for water filters and sugar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Bussamove posted:

My god I swear sometimes my brain short circuits and compels me to fire center-mass when I know drat well I'm loaded with magnum and the legs would be swiss cheese in two shots. Why am I like this.

Big same