Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm considering picking this up at some point, do they do free weekends or anything like that to test it out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Well I missed the current sale, but I'll more than likely pick it up next time it does.

Cheers for the input all.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Locking a game mode behind a $436 AUD purchase sure is a decision

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Aexo posted:

Back in the days of Overwatch 1 I would buy a massive thing of loot boxes every year because I knew they gotta keep the lights on

Mate I play WoW and buy a bunch of transmog poo poo, but "helping the billion dollar corporation keep the lights on" isn't how I'd ever phrase that sentence

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

1st times the charm!

Haha! Turns out it the charm is actually on the 2nd time you do an apology!

Why are you still angry?! 3rd times the charm! Please keep playing the game!

quote:

Greetings!

Let me continue my feedback on the current situation. First of all, I would like to say that I am very sorry that fans and the game community in general are experiencing these feelings. Unfortunately, I somehow did not foresee the fact of such a reaction and now I have drawn conclusions for my future decisions.

Now I will briefly summarize the main points:
1.) About PvE access - we decided to just open it for EoD owners for free, but we will do it in waves. As I said before - we don’t have server capacity right now. We will start this process as soon as possible
2.) We also decided that we will add MOD support for PvE mode after release of the game
3.) About the Unheard edition - we will not remove it, we want to keep the option for those who want to support the game more. But we will balance items, perks in this edition, as well as we will provide more rewards for those, who upgraded with the old price
4.) New EoD perks will be balanced too. We will remove prioritized matching option to keep everyone in the same spot. And we will add more unique stuff to highlight the EoD version in general. We will provide the final list of the new EoD perks asap
5.) We continue to work on patches, new content, events, and the game release itself no matter what

Thank you for your time, love and hate, and thank you for your increased attention to the current situation.

Nik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's straight up killed any interest I had in picking the game up during the next sale/reset.

Gray Zone is announcing the release date for Early Access tomorrow, so sounding like a few of the lads are picking that up and we'll be hitting that up instead.

There's PR mistakes and blunders, but this feels like they straight up disrespected the bulk of their user base