Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I hope to have more than 12% survival rate this wipe :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
with absolutely no evidence, every streamer is hacking and using radar to set the pace of their " IM SO GOOD " stream. Otherwise you would just watch someone running around and getting 1 tapped every time.

Also everyone who kills me is hacking.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

i vomit kittens posted:

there are people on reddit who genuinely believe that BSG gives streamers better spawns and loot RNG in order to make the game seem more exciting for potential buyers

You dont have tarkov prime????

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Roman posted:

Uninstalled after waiting like 10 minutes in a matching screen. I'll be back but I don't want to look at this game for a few days. Dying a lot would be more tolerable if it didn't mean waiting forever for the game to match you back in.

Peak tarkov was when I could do 5 hatchet runs in less than about 5 minutes

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Below that warehouse behind where you would use the factory key twice, the jump over spot. That building is enterable now and there are some REAL good loots below.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I only run stuff I've gotten from scavs and wait till the sweat lords are looting then 1 tap them in the legs with poo poo ammo then sell all their poo poo to fence.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Is that you!?

op....Im dead.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Heeeeey what'cha doooooing????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I watched a streamer once and now I'm addicted to crack cocaine