Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
It's a great stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
This is my MP STALKER.

Also scavs with decent ranged guns are wild right now.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

explosivo posted:

I love all these stories of people meeting up with friendly players but I appreciated as a PMC knowing that pretty much anyone I saw was fair game. Now I'm second guessing who I'm shooting as a PMC as well as when I'm a scav and it's led to my death many times. This is, of course, my dumb fault but I keep hesitating or waiting until I get shot at before engaging which has all but once ended up with me dead :(

PMC is still 150% shoot anyone on sight unless you have a specific goal like using a combo extract, or just trying to stay quiet for questing.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Does afk kicking gently caress your fence rep wth

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
I hope when they do release pmc karma they at least show the balance on the sides when you first choose. I don't really care what side I'm on, I just don't want to be on the side that's got the 89% majority.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Neon Belly posted:

I’m sitting at around 4 fence rep and not noticing much of a gear difference. Timer is pretty short though.

I'm at like 2.3 and I feel like every other run I have a gun with a silencer + a few mods, and decent scav armor I can usually flea for 50k alone.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Accidentally loving disintegrated 3 dudes in nighttime shoreline purely in a play to get myself away from what I thought was one guy and towards my last marking obj. Didn't bring any fancy optics since I was just tryin to quest, the moon wasn't out, AND the grenades were too loud for me to hear the death groans of 3 dudes so I missed out on so much STUFF.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Ihmemies posted:

Seems my fence rep is not improving. I spawned with goshan and factory keys, found all kinds of poo poo. It was 2 mins to raid end and I had no time to gently caress around, when some dude rushes in to the drug house at Customs. I was looting a body and I heard him coming so I had time to turn towards the door and blast the poo poo out of whoever gently caress was coming in.

It was a friendly scav, full of loot :< RIP him I guess, and my fence rep. I guess it will end up in minus one million during this wipe. Why they can't announce it like "friendly scav incoming" like Shroud does? I'm on the ragged edge with the loot afer a couple of failed exfils and stupid deaths. And they just come running in like that, leaving me no time to do anything else but shoot to protect my lootz :( I guess I had at least 500k worth of stuff with me. Thermite, powerbank, smoke, thermometer etc etc.

Maybe you should've announced if you're such a friendly scav also.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Ihmemies posted:

But what if it is a pmc and I lose my surprise moment? How can I know? The only logical choice was to get the best advantage and shoot first, ask later.

A PMC at 2 minutes left storming in to attack a scav?

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
That's a raw weekly. Mine currently is kill 10 scavs with f1 grenades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Kazinsal posted:

On the other hand, dressing up an ADAR as some kind of meta M4 and getting it back in insurance when the person who killed me loots it and goes "oh you've gotta be loving kidding me" is one of the finer things in Tarkov life.

I part strip those and vendor the parts.