Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

The minefield they added to Woods might be the biggest dick move of 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Can they please fix their servers so I can play this loving game. This is ridiculous

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

This game is loving terrible and I wish I could stop playing it

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Anybody else having issues with microstuttering in this game? It's been a constant thing for me but seems even worse lately. I'm on a 2070 and 9700k and it's starting to get extremely frustrating. Not an issue anywhere else except for Tarkov.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Wrr posted:

Had that problem when I first started too. Turned down various graphic settings till it went away, no clue what though. Try the usual suspects first (also if you turn down shadows all the way you'll gain a tactical advantage in dark environments!)

I have literally everything turned down as low as it will go and it's still happening. This is the only game I have this problem with and it's starting to bum me out.

Edit: I followed an optimization guide I found online and it’s fixed basically all of my problems. I could cry right now

house of the dad fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Dec 28, 2021

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxyKMol-zOU

I'm sure there are other guides to the same effect but this one worked for me. Most important thing seemed to be the changes in the nvidia control panel.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Man I'd love if my scav raids didn't end with another idiot player scav shooting me every time. Enjoy the rep loss, dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

This is the kind of decision you make when you hate your player base and want them to suffer, which seems about right for EFT. Also gently caress Nikita