Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
ate the new generation of this fact. Me and my husband have been together for five years and let me tell you, we HAVE TRIED. It is simply not possible. It does not exist. There are so many fakers out there and it's become a plague. Young women are lost and confused and pretend to cum to please their husbands. I value honesty more than those people so I don't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Sounds like theres sand in someone's vagina

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Penuz

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Bad attempt at trolling, no goon ever had a chance of making a woman cum anyway.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

It's not a myth my husband gives me multiple orgasms often. But some times I'm just stressed on not mentally in it and it's harder but I don't fake it cause gently caress that noise.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sounds like you need a new husband.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
There's no such thing as a male orgasm. If your penis has strange discharges you should seek a doctor immediately

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I saw this movie! Her clit's in the back of her throat!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Raku posted:

There's no such thing as a male orgasm. If your penis has strange discharges you should seek a doctor immediately

Please no trolling let's keep it civil. How do you think babies are made?

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.

SnowblindFatal posted:

Please no trolling let's keep it civil. How do you think babies are made?

In a factory, downtown. Why do you think they need to be delivered?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
gently caress off Jordan

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
Have you tried eating pickles first?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Have a sad cum, OP

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

J.theYellow posted:

Have you tried eating pickles first?

No, I will try this the next time my husband manages to get an erection...

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Ifn u want a powerful ogamyom com on down to lursiana I'll be waiting on my fishin boat

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Namaste.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Squart

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Hold up hold up hold up, rewind for a sec wtf is an orgasm

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

SQUART

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

SnowblindFatal posted:

ate the new generation of this fact. Me and my husband have been together for five years and let me tell you, we HAVE TRIED. It is simply not possible. It does not exist. There are so many fakers out there and it's become a plague. Young women are lost and confused and pretend to cum to please their husbands. I value honesty more than those people so I don't do that.

Mrs. Ben Shapiro, SA is not the place for you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ain’t no wiggly jiggly squirty screamy girls. :banjo:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Madness posted:

It's not a myth my husband gives me multiple orgasms often. But some times I'm just stressed on not mentally in it and it's harder but I don't fake it cause gently caress that noise.

Sweet.
I never faked, that means sometimes I wouldn't, but that mean guy knows I really do when I do.

If a guy had a problem still then he totally sucked as a lover and we had no future anyway

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I have only faked cumming a couple of times, i was probably just tired and wanted to get back to playing Gran Turismo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Madness posted:

The absolute worst is when a guy keeps trying to get you off after you tell him that it's not happening. Hooking up with a guy who absolutely insists that he WILL get you to orgasm no matter how tired or disinterested you are is loving torturous.

I also won't fake an orgasm on principle, but I probably wouldn't be able to if I tried because I'm a terrible liar.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

wtf is this

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

wtf is this

i dunno merry christmas

https://i.imgur.com/Es9CEle.mp4

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Frank Frank posted:

wtf is this

+

+ a little photoshopping

hth

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
on rereading the thread someone went back in time and stole my joke

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

It's the "100% enemy" that gets me

Like this guy is the sworn foe of all humanity (except for a few lucky ladies)

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I happen to know a human females that would disagree with your findings, OP.

:smugbert:

E: this means I made her cum, through the sexual acts I mean. u kno???

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you invite Jesus into your relationship, a female orgasm is sure to follow

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you invite Jesus into your relationship, a female orgasm is sure to follow

Dude had 12 male traveling companions, I don't think he's that interested in the female orgasm.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Dude had 12 male traveling companions, I don't think he's that interested in the female orgasm.

Hey if your relationship seems stale, introducing a third party (even if it is gay Jesus) always brings results!

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
One time i haddrnt taken a poo poo for like 3 days straight and then I really had to go but was having trouble and I pushed so hard that I orgasmied all over the toliet

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

YeahTubaMike posted:

The absolute worst is when a guy keeps trying to get you off after you tell him that it's not happening. Hooking up with a guy who absolutely insists that he WILL get you to orgasm no matter how tired or disinterested you are is loving torturous.

I also won't fake an orgasm on principle, but I probably wouldn't be able to if I tried because I'm a terrible liar.

I did once and it was the last time because I felt so stupid. I'm horrified women have to do it all the time if they can't orgasm from piv

The best lover I ever had was magically able to always get me off no matter what except this one time and I had had WAY too much to drink so it was my fault and he would not accept defeat. Finally after like an hour and it was starting to really hurt I made him stop lol silly guy he still was bothered by it and he was like a sexual dynamo. Guys are so fragile it's just bizarre

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm a guy and these days I can't be bothered going at it long enough to cum half the time so this news is oddly reassuring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Bronze Fonz posted:

I happen to know a human females that would disagree with your findings, OP.

:smugbert:

E: this means I made her cum, through the sexual acts I mean. u kno???

I think the whole point of this thread is no, we don’t know what you mean