Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Santa, I haven't heard from you and I just found out my mailman has been delivering some of my packages to the wrong house. Since my neighbors won't see my name on the box, I'm worried they won't have known it was for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Dinosaurs On A Spaceship is on now on the BBC America marathon. I forgot Chibnall wrote this one. It is so much fun, it's weird that's exactly what I feel is missing from Chibnall's time as showrunner.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

* ... of DEATH! <twang>

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

I actually liked the meat of the episode but Chibnall is just so grounded, he doesn't play and have fun. How great would a montage of the Doctor escaping and being brought back to prison over and over again have been?!

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

marktheando posted:

It would be pretty great if they did give Doctor Who 15 million an episode like Mandalorean though.

I kinda like the budget constraints, it forces them to get creative. I feel like the show tries to cater more to American's and American money now and it hurt the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Santa Doctor arrived! I am busting over all this amazing stuff.

A card signed by ALL THE DOCTORS! This must have taken forever to collect!

I could cry. It's just so beautiful. (Pardon the crumbs, I was too excited to clean the table)

I already added it to my altar (I just realized it looks like a shrine to Jodie, I won a contest and got a bunch of 13 swag)

Added to the Target collection.

Thank you so much The_Doctor!!!