Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomtrek
Feb 5, 2006

I've had people walk out on me before, but not when I was being so charming.

Soooooo if the old-style bronze Daleks killed anyone in the space of time between them killing the Drone-Daleks and them all piling into that other TARDIS - and they're Daleks, they definitely did kill people - all of those deaths are on The Doctor's hands, right? She let Daleks invade the Earth and they definitely killed people as a direct result of her actions? But I guess the episode never showed it so it's fine.

I liked the scene between Yas and Jack as it's always nice to have characters that are from totally different places and times talk to each other and compare experiences. It would be nice to have a dynamic like that in the show full time but I guess it's against BBC law to have a companion from anywhere other than contemporary Earth so we get John Bishop putting a box in the back of a van.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomtrek
Feb 5, 2006

Oh god I need these episodes to be real now:

Tomtrek
Feb 5, 2006

howe_sam posted:

If we're talking things that will never happen, I say hand the show over to Noah Hawley and let him cook.

The time creatures in the last season of Legion were better 'Doctor Who monsters' than any of the new monsters on the show during the last two seasons, so I'd be down for that.