Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Adding electrical current to the balldo is a brilliant idea. Someone is going to end up like that ball taser guy from January 6th and die from a fried balls induced heart attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

creamy, stretchy silicone

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Creamy silicone is what happens after I use the Balldo actually

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it's got what plants crave

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Still kinda surprised that the OG BALLDO sold enough to warrant an upgraded model. I was under the impression that it was a commercial failure.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Still kinda surprised that the OG BALLDO sold enough to warrant an upgraded model. I was under the impression that it was a commercial failure.

It's probably more of a passion project

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

after heavy use, your balls get so sagged out that you have no choice but to buy increasingly long, slender balldos (balldi).

captive market, you might say.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Buce posted:

after heavy use, your balls get so sagged out that you have no choice but to buy increasingly long, slender balldos (balldi).

captive market, you might say.

BALLDO Senior Edition™️

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Baaaaaaaaaaldo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Well they're still asking for financing it looks like so who knows?