Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

this pit is full of stat boosters
Is/was there a thread for character customisation? Like a general topic for showing off custom characters you've made or recommending games that have good character customisation tools. I could make one myself but I don't really have any examples besides Dragon's Dogma and writing articulate and informative OPs is hard : (

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

I guess I could whip something up quick then. Hopefully I haven't purged my library of switch screenshots too recently. It is however almost midnight and I really should be asleep so if anybody makes the thread in the 10 or so hours I'm away I wouldn't be offended.

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

Turns out I deleted all my Dragon's Dogma screenshots so I have literally nothing to work with, don't have time this morning to trawl my computer for anything I've got saved so I'll leave this up to anybody who has literally 1 or more imags to post : v

Personally I'd be fine with a custom content thread but I'd rather it was "Character Creation & Custom Content", custom content's kind of a broad umbrella and if the title was just that I think it would drown out the original intent a little.

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

Alright I finally made the Character Customization & Custom Content Creation General thread. Please post your cool OCs and self inserts and Animal Crossing patterns and Spore City Halls and whatever else.