Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

newts
Oct 10, 2012
I will continue posting into the void until the void posts back!

Started working on another project while I edit and edit and format and make a cover for The Night People. This one will be an Urban Fantasy, with a m/m romance focus. I’ve got it pretty well planned out. And the first part (of about 5 parts) is written. If you’d like to take a look, I’d appreciate it. Any and all comments and crits are welcome.

Untitled Urban Fantasy: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-CBoK8VAhbN-EcP1CyJLb3YRuu0o0_viDxLRKmNm5YE/edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Small Car
Aug 24, 2016

Keep posting! It has been an unbelievably busy 5 or 6 months for me (I don't think I've even been in this forum since mid-November), so first, thank you for the book!! I love having paper copies to fill my shelves, and yours has been given a place of honor on the front shelf everyone sees. Second, I will read everything else you've posted, but it will probably take me a while to get to it, sorry!

newts
Oct 10, 2012
Luckily for you, I’m a slow as hell writer. So take your time! And thanks so much for being so supportive. I really, really appreciate it :love:

newts
Oct 10, 2012
Ready to publish the sequel, sans cover. The cover will probably take me quite a while, so I’ll stare at my formatted manuscript for a few weeks and wait for all the typos and terrible sentences to jump out. Depending on how this cover turns out, I might go back and redo the cover for the first book. They need to match!

newts
Oct 10, 2012
PUBLISHED!!!!

And here it is: The Night People

First book is free until May 6, in case anyone who doesn’t already have it is reading this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newts
Oct 10, 2012
My book The Night People is free on Amazon starting tomorrow (6/13). This is the sequel to The Night City, which unfortunately is not free right now, but is always available on KU.