Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I didn't read that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

lmao that explains why the doc is gone

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

PokeJoe posted:

I didn't read that poo poo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
thanks to video nasty and disaster pastor for presenting (from what i can tell) what is known about the situation. it may be all that is ever really known about the situation. as i indicated before, i think people can make their own decisions on it. this is not a thread about litigating this kind of thing and i'd prefer if it didn't go in that direction

i've given this a little thought. all i can really do about it is continue status quo, in that i post (and emptyquote) drew toothpaste posts that i think are funny or clever. people are 100% free to do the "share my wife" zone type posting in response, i don't really care about that either way, seems fair game to me. if you don't like his stuff that's fine too just post stuff you do like

that said. if someone has a serious issue with drew toothpaste posts because of this situation and seeing them posted here genuinely upsets you, pm me and let me know, and i will stop doing posting them itt

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

da share my wife zone is really funny tho

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

granted! i think it's totally consistent to find some guy funny as well as making fun of the same guy funny. the important part imo is that it's funny, but i also don't want to be the funny police

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

:emptyquote:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

ok so sounds like drew toothpaste still ok. respect

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kenny Logins posted:

thanks to video nasty and disaster pastor for presenting (from what i can tell) what is known about the situation. it may be all that is ever really known about the situation. as i indicated before, i think people can make their own decisions on it. this is not a thread about litigating this kind of thing and i'd prefer if it didn't go in that direction

i've given this a little thought. all i can really do about it is continue status quo, in that i post (and emptyquote) drew toothpaste posts that i think are funny or clever. people are 100% free to do the "share my wife" zone type posting in response, i don't really care about that either way, seems fair game to me. if you don't like his stuff that's fine too just post stuff you do like

that said. if someone has a serious issue with drew toothpaste posts because of this situation and seeing them posted here genuinely upsets you, pm me and let me know, and i will stop doing posting them itt

thanks for laying down the law on that, officer funny police

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

thanks for laying down the law on that, officer funny police
man’s gotta have a code roose, that is just for me

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/CashlinRap/status/1774653635630076100

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!
Toilet Rascal
how did you think he's able to bust through brick walls

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

haveblue posted:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

gotta say i love the storytelling in phd’s avatars recently

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

gotta say i love the storytelling in phd’s avatars recently

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

it looks like someone took that poor doggy into a shed and beat the poo poo out of it

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

haveblue posted:

tbf if I were filled with 607 gallons of liquid I'd be able to bust through solid walls as well.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

it looks like someone took that poor doggy into a shed and beat the poo poo out of it

some Airplane! hating bastard i'd bet

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

tbf if I were filled with 607 gallons of liquid I'd be able to bust through solid walls as well.

that amount of bustin' must make you feel pretty good

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
https://twitter.com/imgrandsure/status/1775260328013729949

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!
Toilet Rascal

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

that's not my husband!

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Tiago already fucks it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

goblin week posted:

Tiago already fucks it.

this is Cuno erasure