Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

goons'll never fathom meter
meters in a fathom?

disaster pastor fucked around with this message at 13:05 on May 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

i saw Dumping Core at MoMA last year, it fuckin ruled

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

can confirm that following Kenny has led me to other good follows and I don't even post here

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

even given the warning that this was going to be a significant, Australia-sized amount of frogs, I also was not prepared for the amount of frogs

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

using chris benoit's theme music really adds a layer to that one

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

duz posted:

not since twitter is impossible to use anymore
last time this came up in here, i think the big giveaway was that the date she said she created dasharezone was after when the first post was made

yeah, after the initial reaction of "wtf, this is terrible," there was a re-reaction of "wait, this doesn't add up to anything, and also she's a known liar and abuser?" e.g.:

(link to this one here.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007