Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
My list for 2020:

5: My next life as a villainess: All roads lead to doom!

In the darkest season of this year, My next life as a villainess was thankfully fully produced and delivered on it's premise. This was a comedy romance that gave more than enough laughter, and hopefully we get more villainess animes next year.

4. Talentless Nana

Oh man was this a stinger to watch. Every episode had layers upon layers of deception, thought-processes, and frankly, absolutely chilling cliffhangers. Nana's voice acting was absolutely incredible, and that first episode still gives me chills. Unfortunately, the anime of really good cliffhangers ended on... an absolutely heartbreaking cliffhanger that needs a second season (or more!) to be fully good.

3. Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

I cheered when they announced this anime, I cheered when they announced that it's getting a second season, and the anime adaptation of one of my favorite light novels was just a joy to watch. After all the troubles of 2020, having such a fluffy light-hearted anime about a girl discovering what friends and family really are just helps remove the pain of the year.

2. Bofuri: Maxed Defense

Bofuri had heart. Despite the premise sounding like a cliche VR MMORPG, it was done with such heart that every episode was such a joy to watch. Maple actually solo-carried a few episodes by herself, and the pair of Maple and Sally just being best friends playing a game was so fun to watch, even with all the action and strategy going on.

1. Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Comedy of the year, comedy of the decade even. I have found 30 or more new ways to make my sleep better, and each one gets a delightful segment on what horrors a princess needs to go through to get her beauty sleep. Absolutely incredible. And honestly, insomnia is something I can really click with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU