Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

1. Eizouken: This was always going to be my number one, though Akudama Drive came close in the end. An absolute joy.
2. Akudama Drive: Stylish as hell, bonkers but surprisingly fleshed out plot, managed to maintain its momentum until the very end.
3. Wave, Listen To Me!: Refreshingly mature with a good mix of absurd humor and down-to-earth character interactions.
4. Princess Connect! Re:Dive: Consistently fun and enjoyable, a cut above the usual gacha crossover fare.
5. ID:Invaded: The rare high-concept scifi show that actually is as clever as it thinks it is.

Everything else in my shortlist falls under "good sequels to good shows": Chihayafuru S3, Golden Kamuy S3, Haikyuu!! To the Top, Kaguya-sama S2, Railgun S3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU