Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
tricked u again faithful readers. It's actually an unemployment guilt thread. lol u dumb dumb. owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

step aboard the gloat/guilt boat and share ur stories about getting paid 2 chill at home and not do poo poo basically

that's a plasma hole don't have a fit already
also I know this looks like a foot hand but I'm neither a tapeleg nor a foot hand. tis but a trick of th' lighting. do not pm me about this

can u relate

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Dec 28, 2020

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

lots of this

this guy never lets me down on long walks

this helped quite a bit

Tell me about urs byob

nut

this will be the thread where pr trip reports meeting me in VR once my family leaves me alone on this freakin holiday

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
watching a poo poo load of stuff on the video tubes

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Im employed and filled with shame

Areola Grande

Evil Bob posted:

Im employed and filled with shame

nothing wrong w/ having shame in ur game

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I too am employed and ashamed but I might not be for long!!!!!!

Areola Grande

nut posted:

this will be the thread where pr trip reports meeting me in VR once my family leaves me alone on this freakin holiday

eagerly awaiting their swift departure as well :gaming:

Areola Grande

Kief Richards posted:

I too am employed and ashamed but I might not be for long!!!!!!

don't be shy about seeking gainful unemployment. it owns when it's not wicked depressing :rock: :shepicide:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
As a gentleman of high birth I owe fourth days of knight service to the crown per annum, but right now that is the extent of my employment.

Ass-penny

I've only collected unemployment for a month or two. Getting paid to kick it and fill out endless applications was, as you say, wicked depressing. It seems capitalism has successfully brainwashed me into feeling like I need to be making someone else money. I wish I had that free time. I'd like to say I'd do something productive like clean or one of my house projects but in reality I'd just get wicked high and drunk and play videogames.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

I've played so many vidya games since I was laid off in August that I'm basically a techno wizard. axe me 4 tips and tricks on basically any game :engleft:

Areola Grande

who needs gamefaqs when ur old pal puce is right here, chilling

Jaguars!

Alright, what world of tanks metagame developments have there been in the last five years of interest to someone who played mainly french and brit lights and soviet tank destroyers?

Areola Grande

:negative: u got me

Professor Latency

I was collecting unemployment when I was 18 when the grocery store I worked at closed down. That ruled. I wish my current company would go under.

Escape From Noise

Come January I'll be on month 9 of being paid around 60% to stay at home. Basically I have jacked off a lot. Also some crying. Mostly on separate occasions.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
nobody pays me to jack off.... that they are aware of at least

Heather Papps

hello friend

dogs gotta have a job. may not be a paying job, but you gotta find something to fill the day. posting is my job.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

dogs gotta have a job. may not be a paying job, but you gotta find something to fill the day. posting is my job.

p much where I'm at too :jpmf:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i am self-employed which means even if i sit around twiddling my thumbs with nothing to do and not making any money i am still technically employed and tbh it makes me happy that y'all can chill for a lil' while.

how many jars of skippy are left????

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i am self-employed which means even if i sit around twiddling my thumbs with nothing to do and not making any money i am still technically employed and tbh it makes me happy that y'all can chill for a lil' while.

how many jars of skippy are left????

3 and a quarter remaining :yum:

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

3 and a quarter remaining :yum:

Mix that poo poo up with some Vegemite and get to it! :hai:

Macnult

i was on unemployment for a couple months earlier this year. it sucked because i was approved but received absolutely nothing until the week before i was able to go back to work. i learned a few cool things tho :)

- learned how to program in python kinda
- landed a no comply 180 which felt awesome
- got good at repairing bikes

Ass-penny

drat, wish I could have seen that no comply 180.

biosterous

I've played so many vidya games since I was laid off in August that I'm basically a techno wizard. axe me 4 tips and tricks on basically any game :engleft:

how do i get better at hades please

i'm okay at it so far tho

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Been unemployed since March. The Four Lokos are a cry for help. So boring.

Areola Grande

im freaking the heck out posted:

Been unemployed since March. The Four Lokos are a cry for help. So boring.

this makes me feel better. You've been in the poo poo for much longer than I :worship:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I think if i had a big chunk of spare time I would teach myself to lasso some dogies and rope ride and wrangle to make myself more employable in the state of texas in 1880.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Ass-penny

PR you gently caress with Enter the Gungeon?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

nah man. is it on console?

Areola Grande

does any word rhyme w/ stimulus? :thunk:

Ass-penny

nah man. is it on console?

I believe it is available on all platforms. If you are an XBox guy it's on gamepass. Struggling to kill my past with the pilot.

Ass-penny

You working on a mix tape my dude?

Anyways, I was going to list a few but I didn't even try thinking of them myself for more than a few minutes coming up with nothing, I'll just post the link.

Escape From Noise

Cirrocumulus?

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

I believe it is available on all platforms. If you are an XBox guy it's on gamepass. Struggling to kill my past with the pilot.

just got an xbone from my roommate. I've got game pass. I'm down 2 clown on some Gungeon

Areola Grande

I'm more of a cumulonimbus guy but you're right. Cirrocumulus is as close as I'm going 2 get

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurpose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

prepuce repurpose

mmmmmmyes? :derp: