Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Worst anime

I always find this hard to do because I rarely give shows more than an episode if it looks like it's really going to be bad but here goes.

The God of High School - Boring and unimpressive action meant that I gave up early on. I think I made it to three episodes or at least close enough to I feel confident about putting it here.

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - The ratio of laughs to stony faced silences that this show brought out in me was not in the shows favour. There was an occasional laugh which meant I made it it up to around episode six before quitting.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! - I finished this series but I ended up frustrated. Catarina being so stupid just meant it didn't work for me, the various characters all had feelings for her but it was all so one sided that they might as well have been in love with a brick wall. Maybe that was supposed to be funny but by the end I felt like I had wasted my time.

Most Avoided

Burn the Witch - From the creator of Bleach and set in the Bleach extended universe? No thank you.

Fire Force Season 2 - I quit part way though season 1 so I wasn't coming back for season 2

Princess Connect! Re:Dive - According to my Crunchyroll history I watched 14 minutes of the first episode, I don't really remember much about it but I guess it didn't really do anything for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU