Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

ha ha hey hello so...um.... is that the dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Haha they should call this the wet tennis ball park, right?

nut

patiently waiting in line behind the dogs when one of the owners pulls out the treats

nut

once I get a tennis ball I avoid all the people and dogs when they ask for it back

biosterous

see i DO belong here i'm an IMPORTANT PART of the process stop telling me i'm being weird OK!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Hello, animal control? Yes, the dogs here are running around all over the place. They're not parked at all!

nut

oh me? no I’m not here alone my owner just went to get his hat from his car haha you’re so weird

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Is that a kong with peanut butter in it or are you happy to see. Me

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I just like the outdoor smells ok???

Btw, can I smell your doggins?

pseudorandom

google THIS posted:

Hello, animal control? Yes, the dogs here are running around all over the place. They're not parked at all!

You're not a professional dog owner until you've mastered the art of double-parking your dog.

vanisher

nah I'm super allergic but I enjoy them so I come here to read and creep others out

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

oh yeah you thought that was fast check this out (runs full speed in circles in the dog park) BET YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE SEEING

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

(to someone who just threw a stick but the dog didn't chase it) Stop trying to make fetch happen, it's not gonna happen! Ha ha, get it? It's a reference to the movie Mean Girls and sir SIR PLEASE CONTROL YOUR DOG DOWN BOY BAD DOG AAAH

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Oops, I thought this was the god park. Can I worship your dog as long as I'm here?

nut

why do you think they made the ground all wood chips? I figure grass would’ve been cheaper. is it supposed to look cool? do you think it looks cool?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

google THIS posted:

why do we dog in the park way and park in the dog way am i right folks? (the audience howls, urinates)

crimes

nut

*motions towards leash* hey man why are you treating that dog like a child

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
is your dog single? just asking for uh... asking for a friend

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
out of the way please whoops sorry comin through hey hows it going oh man what is that smell

did someone open a bag of treats three hundred yards away

ill be right back gotta check this out as soon as i finish aligning my body with the magnetic poles and also this fence

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
What's in my... plastic bag?

Absolutely nothing.

Trying

*maintaining intense dog eye contact* you're gonna poop

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me racing people's dogs like the scene from rocky and then hugging them at the end as we jump up and down*

nut

taking a bath in the tiny metal communal bowl

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
painstakingly posing the dogs to reenact and study the Kennedy murder, getting really upset when the dogs don't stay still and berating the owners when they try to leave because my work is of the utmost importance to national security

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
working painstakingly with each dog to role up a dnd character for my new campaign, pointing out what I'm reading in the players handbook when discussing their choice of class and race, handing their owner their dog's finished character sheet and telling them when they need to come back for our first scheduled day of playing, doing all of this while pretending to ignore becky and her slutty pomeranian bc I'm sure she'll get jealous of the other dogs and want to date me and then we'll get married and have kids and live a happy life and her ex boyfriend brayden will get really sad and rue the day he made fun of me for doing a book report on the original dragon lance books in the 8th grade during black history month because I thought races in dnd were analogous to modern day racism

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
oh hey. no, i'm good. just here to watch. yeah. love dogs. can't get enough of em. here every day. hey, what do you think about pizzagate?

nut

aldantefax posted:

oh hey. no, i'm good. just here to watch. yeah. love dogs. can't get enough of em. here every day. hey, what do you think about pizzagate?

lmfao

Dip Viscous

vomiting into a little plastic baggie and then flinging it up into a tree

Dip Viscous fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Dec 31, 2020

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*quietly morphs into the form of a dog*

"Hey, where did that guy go?"

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
don't mind that guy, he does that all the time. now if you'll excuse me i have this shovel and these guys don't pay me unless i pick up at least eighty five percent of the landmines y'all leave here and they also give a bonus based on poop weight

nut

excuse me miss I think you dropped this stick

vanisher

nut posted:

excuse me miss I think you dropped this stick

Wow no need to growl at me miss I'll just be on my way

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
oh im just here for the articles, i swear

thanks Manifisto!

Heather Papps

hello friend

before you head to the dog park sans dog make sure to stuff your pocket with dog treats: this will attract dogs. HOWEVER do not distribute the treats lest the spell you weave over their "owners" be broken

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thought it would be fun to bring my score placards from my day job at the toronto kennel club purebred ranking department but this one lady did not love the consistently low scores and whipped a bag of dog poo poo at me

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"so, which dog is yours?"
*holding car keys in one hand, leash in the other* "haven't decided yet"

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

canyoneer posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
amazing to think that in a few years these dogs will mature into full grown horses

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*walking up to the dogs with a stool and a milk pail, piece of hay dangling from my mouth*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

canyoneer posted: