Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
is your dog single? just asking for uh... asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me racing people's dogs like the scene from rocky and then hugging them at the end as we jump up and down*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
painstakingly posing the dogs to reenact and study the Kennedy murder, getting really upset when the dogs don't stay still and berating the owners when they try to leave because my work is of the utmost importance to national security

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
working painstakingly with each dog to role up a dnd character for my new campaign, pointing out what I'm reading in the players handbook when discussing their choice of class and race, handing their owner their dog's finished character sheet and telling them when they need to come back for our first scheduled day of playing, doing all of this while pretending to ignore becky and her slutty pomeranian bc I'm sure she'll get jealous of the other dogs and want to date me and then we'll get married and have kids and live a happy life and her ex boyfriend brayden will get really sad and rue the day he made fun of me for doing a book report on the original dragon lance books in the 8th grade during black history month because I thought races in dnd were analogous to modern day racism

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
amazing to think that in a few years these dogs will mature into full grown horses

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*walking up to the dogs with a stool and a milk pail, piece of hay dangling from my mouth*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
telling everyone my childhood dog, the only friend i ever had, ran away from home 30 years ago and my alcoholic father told me it would be my fault if i couldn't find him so i search every dog park with every spare minute i have, assuring the sobbing dog owners it's ok, he's still out there... i'll find him