Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

before you head to the dog park sans dog make sure to stuff your pocket with dog treats: this will attract dogs. HOWEVER do not distribute the treats lest the spell you weave over their "owners" be broken

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

thought it would be fun to bring my score placards from my day job at the toronto kennel club purebred ranking department but this one lady did not love the consistently low scores and whipped a bag of dog poo poo at me

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you say "i just miss buster" and look wistfully into the distance you can steal all the tennis balls you can carry