Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

ha ha hey hello so...um.... is that the dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Haha they should call this the wet tennis ball park, right?

nut

patiently waiting in line behind the dogs when one of the owners pulls out the treats

nut

once I get a tennis ball I avoid all the people and dogs when they ask for it back

nut

oh me? no I’m not here alone my owner just went to get his hat from his car haha you’re so weird

nut

why do you think they made the ground all wood chips? I figure grass would’ve been cheaper. is it supposed to look cool? do you think it looks cool?

nut

*motions towards leash* hey man why are you treating that dog like a child

nut

taking a bath in the tiny metal communal bowl

nut

aldantefax posted:

oh hey. no, i'm good. just here to watch. yeah. love dogs. can't get enough of em. here every day. hey, what do you think about pizzagate?

lmfao

nut

excuse me miss I think you dropped this stick

nut

canyoneer posted:

"so, which dog is yours?"
*holding car keys in one hand, leash in the other* "haven't decided yet"

nut

heh so they just kinda run around? so no jobs or?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

stuck in between the two gates in the entry/exit plenum because I dunno how the latches work