Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yeah Nah?
This poll is closed.
Yeah Nah 122 53.51%
Nah Yeah 64 28.07%
Nah Yee 18 7.89%
No Yes 9 3.95%
Yes No 15 6.58%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I have rebooked my birthday holiday to Hobart instead, and in lieu of the footy, am going to MONA. Still, it's not the same. Boohoo for me.

Make sure you time your visit to catch the Cloaca voiding. Its pretty regular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Eediot Jedi posted:

and still nobody has gone to Tasmania

Aye, stay on yon side of the water, English.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Tommunist posted:

Tasmania getting owned tomoz

In fairness, it kinda feels like Masque of the Red Death here, except instead of a lavish, decadent and flamboyant party in the jaws of death itself, it's Tasmania.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

thefakenews posted:

It will work. I'm in Tas and in my 30s, not a health worker and have no underlying conditions conditions. As of last weekend I've had both Pfizer shots.

I got an email saying all Tas DoJ employees are eligible, with a booking link. At no point in the process did anyone ask me why I was entitled to get vaccinated.

The booking link, I believe, is only sent if you're eligible in the first place. I'm in Tas and a student nurse, so I got my second Pfizer a couple weeks back.

Annoyingly, I had to travel to Launie for the first one, but only had to go to Mersey for the second.