Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yeah Nah?
This poll is closed.
Yeah Nah 122 53.51%
Nah Yeah 64 28.07%
Nah Yee 18 7.89%
No Yes 9 3.95%
Yes No 15 6.58%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Dunno about the mice but if you're driving I'd probably stay in Yass instead which will have more amenities and is a pretty nice little town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I mean, I've had tax bills with more MLS than private health cover would have cost me. I still haven't got cover though. I'm dumb.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Is NSW Labor somehow imploding under no pressure at all?

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

birdstrike posted:

they’ve been reading too much fairfax

Hah!

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
In better news:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-28/all-canberra-suburbs-to-contain-new-cats-from-2022/100172644

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

they dont have anything like that, this is what they got

https://twitter.com/SharriMarkson/status/1399244810863534087

Lol quoting Skynews host's twitter feeds is pretty low hanging fruit, Porter is probably waiting to ink his sky pundit contract before he resigns

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Wait, this isn't the kind of attention we were seeking!

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Lol NSW MPs getting COVID, maybe this will spur them into real action.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

You're correct of course :(

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
What's sportbet paying for a lockdown announcement?

Good thing I got bog roll last week

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

I maintain that the worst thing about the Sydney/NSW kindasorta lockdown is that they moved the GWS vs Hawthorn game to Melbourne.

I had planned a trip/holiday up to Sydney and had booked tickets to the game and everything.

Now Sydney is a plague pit, I have cancelled my trip., (got refunds for most of it), and the game is at the MCG tomorrow. But because I am not a Hawthorn member, no bastard will sell me tickets. So not only have I missed out on my birthday holiday, but I have missed out on going to see a footy match live for the first time in more than 2 years. Even when they move it back to Victoria.

People dying? Businesses closing? Families torn apart? gently caress them, I want to watch my football!

I have rebooked my birthday holiday to Hobart instead, and in lieu of the footy, am going to MONA. Still, it's not the same. Boohoo for me.

Thankyou for your sacrifice

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I reckon Dr. Chant was pushing pushing a circuit breaker and Gladys said no. Everything they've said about how worried and how bad it is starting from a week ago flies in the face of the actions they actually took.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Just get AZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

evilbastard posted:

That flight last week from Indonesia to Adelaide of the family with Covid ?

Turns out it was a journalist from The Australian coming back to Australia by private jet, after approval was given by Border Patrol and the Federal government.

The family claims that they got approval to rush back independently of the fact they were employed by News Corp.

I see some entries of this in the gossip pages, but nothing else anywhere else.

Is there an actual problem here? Sounds like International SOS or similar service deemed it medically necessary and likely covered the costs and independently sought the appropriate approvals?