Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Gurl, what is that title about it doesn't-
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/8f1a634968cf24e22b0bc0b7a93b4f0c.mp4

Oh. Carry on.

https://twitter.com/seriouslyaleks/status/1279375483705208833https://twitter.com/LeeDawsonPT/status/1280871755414978562

Welcome to SA’s thread for All Things Drag Race in 2021! Now that there are approximately 500 editions that go live each year, we’ve condensed the conversation to a single thread. So strap in, squirrel friend, because the show is Back Back Back Again!

2021 Current and Likely Upcoming Shows:
- :siren::siren::siren:RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Series 3 - Starts September 23 - Discussion starts here :siren::siren::siren:
- :siren::siren::siren:Canada's Drag Race 2 - Starts October 14 - Meet the Queens here!:siren::siren::siren:
- :siren::siren::siren:Dragula Season 4 - Starts October 19 - Meet the Queens here!:siren::siren::siren:
- Drag Race Italia
- Queen of the Universe
- Honestly who knows what else this year Ru be kind I'm tired...

2021 Completed Shows
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Series 2 (Thurs, Jan 14, time TBD) – Meet the Queens - Discussion Starts Here!
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13 (Fri, Jan 1, 8 pm EST/5 pm PST/1 am GMT) – Discussion starts here in the OP
- RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under (Saturday, May 1) - Discussion starts here
- RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars 6
- Drag Race Espana
- Drag Race Holland 2

But before we get started an important note:

First of all, standard SA spoiler rules are in effect. Once the episode is broadcast/released on their native platform then discussion is fair game. Previews/teasers/etc. should be placed in spoiler bars and try to tag them to the related show when multiple editions are live at once. Keep track of when episodes are released so that the surprises aren’t ruined for you. One new twist over the last couple of years is that there are shows (UK on BBC Three/WoW Presents Plus, etc.) that are streaming only so there’s not a “linear” broadcast. People will finish at different times, instead of the typical VH1 airing.

In general, if you haven’t seen it yet and there are a lot of new messages… watch the episode before you check here.

Spoilers are out there, so be careful elsewhere if you want to stay pure. Avoid comment sessions, responses to social media posts, etc., because people will reveal more than you want to know. Normally, I would be adding caution for when we near the Top Four of Season 13 but the odds of a finale with a live audience this year is almost zero so I don’t think it will be an issue.

If you like to know the spoilers, go crazy. Just don’t post them here! Kisses!

Let’s review 2020, shall we?

--

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 12 – LOOK OVER THERE!

Season 12 was… weird. It was a perfectly fine season that was overshadowed by two things. While the season was shot in 2019, the Pandemic obviously influenced the Finale in major ways. That was expected. What we didn’t expect was that [REDACTED] was disqualified for being a very bad person after the season debuted. This led the show to re-edit the episodes to cut them out as much as possible, but they made the Top 4 so there was no way to completely remove them so they hung around as an almost-mute bystander that eventually took the place of another contestant. At least we got to meet Heidi N Closet, our amazing Miss Congeniality.

But despite that, it was a fun group. With the disqualification, we went into the finale with three queens competing virtually in identical performance spaces: the weird and wonderful Crystal Methyd, the young and forward-thinking Gigi Goode, and the polished and professional Jaida Essence Hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2JWJaVpgA

And in the end, Jaida’s crown at the end was prophetic and she won.

https://twitter.com/RuPaulsDragRace/status/1336705934287114242

Congratulations to Jaida Essence Hall, long may she reign.

--

RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars 5 - You’re a liar and this is why Derrick don’t like you.

https://twitter.com/jujuboston/status/1279229410172960769

All-Stars 5 almost lived up to the promise of what All-Stars could be. Going into the season everyone expected that Shea Couleé, Jujubee, and Alexis Mateo would dominate until Shea eventually took the crown.

That didn’t quite happen.

The rules changed so all of the queens could potentially vote out one of the bottom two should the week’s winner fail to defeat that week’s Lip Sync Assassin. It still gave the producers/editors too much power over the game, but there was potential for some real blindsides. While none happened in game, India Farrah provided the drama bomb of the season. When she was in danger of elimination, she confessed to Shea (that week’s winner) that Alexis was part of a plot of vote out Shea the one week she was in trouble.

This was a lie. There was no plan, just some discussion after voting was done that week as we learned in the finale.

But… the damage was done. India was voted out, Alexis followed the following week, and Miz Cracker made it to the Top 3.

https://twitter.com/RuPaulsDragRace/status/1287845643919253505

And as expected, Shea Couleé was the one who made into the Drag Race Hall of Fame. Are the All-Stars seasons just an excuse to give a prize to the best non-champions? Probably, but I don’t care because Shea won!

(REALLY, YOU BROUGHT KENNEDY DAVENPORT BACK TO DO A REBA SONG?????)

--

(Stacey McKenzie’s) Canada’s Drag Race – The Hanna Montana of Canada

Y’all, Canada’s Drag Race was a loving delight.

There was nothing revolutionary about it, except for bringing in a “Guest Host” to walk the runway and do all of the major announcements, but it was so much fun. The queens were a blast to watch, the looks were enjoyable, and this is where all of the good LSFYLs went for the year. I don’t know if it was because it was the first edition in Canada, if it was because it was divorced from the main “Drag Race” formula, different producers, or just the queens, but it was the most pure expression of what Drag Race can be in the last year.

Let’s take the Snatch Game episode as an example. We got the following: the best Library in ages, a solid Snatch Game, “Night of 1000 Celines” as the runway, and a LSFYL so good I was screaming and bursting into flame in my apartment.

We ended up with a final three of: The strong but inconsistent Priyanka, the early frontrunner Rita Baga who started to fade near the finish line, and the consistently safe Scarlett Bobo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttk1jljjIWw

In the end, our winner was…

https://twitter.com/canadasdragrace/status/1301708488121425921

Priyanka, long may she reign.

--

Dragula: Resurrection – DRAG FILTH HORROR GLAMOUR

To fill the gap until the next season, the Boulet Brothers filmed a special competition. They brought back seven executed queens from the first three seasons and had them present three different looks. To keep things even, a skeleton crew traveled to each queen’s home to film their presentations. The winner would get a second chance as a cast member in Season 4.

What we got was a very affecting documentary on how these queens live, what they are up to, and their thought process as they built their looks for the competition.

I’m not going to spoil who wins, because their looks were ICONIQUE and blew me the gently caress away and you need to see them for yourselves. If you do watch it, make sure you stay until after the closing credits.

--

Drag Race Holland – Silence! [echoing]

(Full disclosure: Drag Race fatigue was a real thing in 2020, and I expect it to be even more so in 2021. I fell off the show halfway through.)

Fast. That was my impression of Holland. It felt so fast, because the episodes were filmed for an hour with commercials instead of the typical 90 that we generally get. All the challenges felt rushed, the LSFYLs felt lackluster due to differences in performing styles, and the winner was very clear a couple of episodes into the run.

It’s still worth your time. Fred van Leer was an excellent choice as host, and despite a strong showing by Janey Jacké it was Envy Peru who dominated the competition and took the Holland crown. Ma’Ma Queen won Miss Congeniality.

https://twitter.com/WorldOfWonder/status/1324533282805964800https://twitter.com/WorldOfWonder/status/1324543605118181376

Congratulations to Envy Peru, long may she reign.

Whew!

That’s a lot of Drag Race, and the franchise shows no signs of stopping in 2021. Start your engines!

https://twitter.com/joeynolfi/status/1299165197807112192

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

What is RuPaul's Drag Race? I've never watched it.

RuPaul's Drag Race is a competitive reality show where Drag Queens compete in a series of challenges to prove that they have the Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent to be crowned the Next Drag Superstar and win a lot of money. Episodes are pretty typical for the format: The girls may complete in a mini-challenge that may gives the winner(s) some kind of advantage, a main challenge which can be anything from building costumes to acting to putting civilians in drag, and finally a runway show. The judges pick a winner, and then the Bottom Two queens battle it out in the Lip Sync... For Your Life! :nyd: Ru judges the LSFYL and the loser goes home.

We can nitpick the show all we like but it's a joy to watch. The important thing to keep in mind is that these girls are professional Drag Queens. They know (for the most part) how to speak, put on a show, throw shade, and give us the cutting one-liners in the confessionals that we expect. The best prize is to make it on the show as the exposure gives them a chance to make a living off of their art, and a chance at $100,000 doesn't hurt. Even being the first one kicked off (example: Miss Vangie) can work for you. We're not watching some teenager thinking that they can sing or model, in theory these Queens have the goods necessary to make it on the show and the thick skin necessary to make it work.

Challenges include:
- Singing challenges
- Choreography
- Dress construction
- Acting challenges
- Makeup challenges
- Makeovers
- Hot guys in underwear
- Etc.

The final in-studio challenge is typically writing/recording/performing individual verses for Ru song. Much more palatable than previous Ru-related challenges, and occasionally we get gold like "I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear." :allears:

The main Drag Race ends with a "live" finale where the remain queens Lip Sync... For The Crown and while it's started to have diminishing returns I think it's better to have a final duel and "live" coronation in front of a crowd than a crowning away from public eyes. "Live".

When available, make sure you stay tuned for Untucked after the main episodes for that extra backstage drama.

The Judges

RuPaul Charles

The leader of the merry bunch, we thank Ru year after year for coming up with the tasty weekly confection that is RuPaul's Drag Race. What else is there to say?

Okay, let's be real. The winner of the show is picked by Ru. The person who is kicked off each week is picked by Ru. This is Ru's baby. It exists to give glory to Ru and help sell her albums (now on iTunes). You thought it was bad to ignore Tim Gunn? DON'T IGNORE RU.

Yes, Ru has been problematic at times. No one denies this, and she deserves to the called out when warranted (and the lack of openly trans queens on the show gets more maddening each season), but she has also helped to create this show that lets these Queens make a living doing Drag and has really influenced the culture. The show is great, Ru is great, and Ru says stupid things reasonably often. It's a contradiction wrapped in an Epstein Parker suit.

Fracking

The rest of the main judges:

Michelle Visage

(That picture still is everything forever.)

Every once in a while I remember that Michelle wasn't an original judge on the show and I have to pause and collect my wits. The show started to take off once Michelle replaced Merle. Coincidence?

If Ru is the Mother, then Michelle is the stern Aunt. Michelle wants all of the queens to reach their potential, so she's willing to be harsh but it always comes from a place of live. She's been friends with RuPaul forever, co-hosted with Ru on her VH1 talk show, has been a more than welcome addition to the judging panel since the third season, and is the one who really goes on the road with the queens to help push the brand. She's fabulous.

Carson Kressley

https://twitter.com/dvvidmurray/status/858288639238909952

Carson's perfect for the show. Fashion advice, snarky comments, good play with the rest of the judges.

Ross Matthews

A Drag Race super fan, Ross came in a couple of times and guest judged and was so good that they brought him in to rotate the judges seat with Carson. He knows his stuff, he knows how to provide good reality TV, and his pun game is excellent. Plus, he's more than willing to disagree with Michelle.

Graham Norton

Graham joined our list as a main judge for Drag Race UK. He's dry wit and observations have been a wonderful addition to the panel, and he's aging extremely well.

Alan Carr

This was a no-brainer. Alan was made for a show like this.

Guest judges

Among this season's guest judges… … …they haven’t announced them yet? Weird. I would expect it’s due to the pandemic, why bring anyone into the bubble?

The Pit Crew

Eye candy, props, set movers... you call them and they'll show up in their skivvies.

RACERS, START YOUR ENGINES AND MAY THE BEST DRAG QUEEN WIN!

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 31, 2020

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Let’s meet… our girls!

Denali – Chicago

Elliott with 2 Ts - Las Vegas

Gottmik - Los Angeles

Joey Jay – Phoenix

Kahmora Hall – Chicago

Kandy Muse – NYC

LaLa Ri – Atlanta

Olivia Lux - Brooklyn, NY

Rosé – NYC

Symone - Los Angeles

Tamisha Iman – Atlanta

Tina Burner – NYC

Utica Queen - Minneapolis, MN

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Dec 31, 2020

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

LET'S MEET... OUR UK GIRLS

You can view all of their MTQ videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhgFEi9aNUb0MTbw-MzfVJtYVa1EedJeg

A'Whora - Nottingham, England

Asttina Mandella - London, England

Bimini Bon Boulash - Norfolk, England

Cherry Valentine - Darlington, England

Ellie Diamond - Dundee, Scotland

Ginny Lemon - Worcestershire, England

Joe Black - Brighton, England

Lawrence Chaney - Glasgow, Scotland

Sister Sister - Liverpool, England

Tayce - Newport, Wales

Tia Kofi - Essex, England

Veronica Green - Rochdale, England

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Jan 1, 2021

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Placeholding in case we want to add anything else.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
My brain completely blanked out they got Kennedy in as a lip synch assassin for a Reba McIntyre song until you reminded me

:thanks:

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.
Ru's changing the "start your engines" catchphrase to "Racers, start your engines, and may the best drag queen win!" and not to get all :tinfoil: but I find it coincidental that he stopped referring to all competitors as "gentlemen" in the same season we got the first AFAB competitor...

Anyway I really wanna see Gottmik's runways, and boy I hope we can finally get a big comedy queen who isn't overbearing for once. Come through for me, Tina.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Thanks for catching that, I've updated it in the OP.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I kind of assumed a focus group created the new slogan and it somehow makes the property more money, because I don't think Ru's heart grew three sizes in the off-season.

Well, here's to our new constant stream of new Drag Race. S13, UK2, AS6, probably Can2 byt the time those have finished airing. Drag Race Spain at some point in the future?

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Somehow Jimbo hasn't entered my mind in the last couple of months, and I'm saddened by this revelation, and my life feels even more empty than it already is.

Jimbo is one of the most original queens to ever appear across all seasons and franchises. I think had Jimbo taken the show a little more seriously, and listened to critique without being so defensive, she could have easily taken the crown.

Jimbo for All Stars 7. Given that we're scraping the bottom of the barrel with Drag Race USA for All-Stars, it's time to bring in some of our international queens for a shot at the crown.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

If I'm being honest this sneak peek isn't really setting me on fire, but I'll reserve full judgement until we get the episode proper.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

ayyy new thread vibes henny

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Seems like a good lineup this season. Just based on the MTQs I'm most keen to see more of Denali, Gottmik, Olivia, Rosé, Symone, and Utica. I'm on the fence about Kandy; she's funny but she also kinda has that "going to start a lot of messy drama" vibe about her and that's not my thing.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

I’m INTENSELY Team Denali - I’ve known her for a year or two (similar friend group in Chicago drag) and she’s just a delight. I can’t wait for everyone else to love her too!!! :peanut:

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
^Team Denali!

Rewatching S5 again, and it's astounding (and hilarious) how openly everyone shat on Serena. I can't imagine anything like that happening nowadays.

"Came a mess, left a mess" rofl, Jade

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Gottmik, Denali and Tina are the ones I like the most. The sneak peak queens felt a little underwhelming for me but it's still episode 1 so no strong feelings yet.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Is there a way to embed a twitter post without including the post up the thread? I was working on the MTQ for UK but because their twitter put it in a giant thread I'm getting the previous queen's post showing up.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Belated commentary, perhaps, but I'm just now catching the Jinkx and Dela holiday special on Hulu. And...

I hate musical theatre, but this? This does not annoy me. It's not a chucklefest, but there's enough here to keep me watching. I'm enjoying it. I'm even enjoying the songs, and, I can't stress this enough, I hate musical theatre.

Verdict: Will force others to watch it next holiday season.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Pinwiz11 posted:

Is there a way to embed a twitter post without including the post up the thread? I was working on the MTQ for UK but because their twitter put it in a giant thread I'm getting the previous queen's post showing up.

They're all on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_aL2KWCPA

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

Belated commentary, perhaps, but I'm just now catching the Jinkx and Dela holiday special on Hulu. And...

I hate musical theatre, but this? This does not annoy me. It's not a chucklefest, but there's enough here to keep me watching. I'm enjoying it. I'm even enjoying the songs, and, I can't stress this enough, I hate musical theatre.

Verdict: Will force others to watch it next holiday season.

Good to know because I feel the same way but I really like Jinkx and Dela, so I'll watch it.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Does anyone know why the premiere is from 8 to 9:30 on MTV and from 8 to 10 on VH1? Is there extra content on VH1 or is just more commercials?

vv That makes sense vv

MichiganCubbie fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jan 2, 2021

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

MichiganCubbie posted:

Does anyone know why the premiere is from 8 to 9:30 on MTV and from 8 to 10 on VH1? Is there extra content on VH1 or is just more commercials?

My guess is VH1 includes untucked.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
As a reminder you can go to vh1.com/live-tv and pick the "sign up" option for a 24 hr live-tv viewing pass. I think I was VanessaVonTitties@gmail.com for a good portion of last season, or chestylarue. They don't verify it.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

LSFYL IN ICE SKATES

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Utica is giving me extra Thorgy vibes, and I don't know if I can handle that.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Tajma Hall reference on Untucked aaaaaaaaaand now I'm crying...

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I really, really like Olivia Lux. That's all.

Behind Maslow
Apr 11, 2008

In Dragula Resurrection:

I swear to god that first shot of Victoria’s witch look was Detox standing in. The resemblance was uncanny.

I honestly think that the looks in Resurrection were the strongest the show has produced to date. I hope they keep this momentum for season 4

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Penny and Alisa getting more screentime than on their seasons.

Lol Dahlia not getting her promo look used.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Denali and Rosé losing is pure riggamoris so they put some strong queens in the loser team so that episode isn't boring

Also the look on Ru's face when Kahmora said she had an original Bob Mackie, altered to fit and she was about to lip sync in it

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
If they pull a Jonathan and Wanda of Survivor: Palau in Drag Race, I will be so loving pissed. This isn’t survivor. These queens spent time and money preparing outfits and everything. Hopefully, it isn’t, but it will leave a sour taste in my mouth.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jan 2, 2021

Noonsaliwah
Sep 5, 2006
Shizne
I felt so drained and sad after that episode, it felt like they opened with an hour of making people feel miserable - stringing out the misery as best they can.

Like, here's some happy hopeful people! Let's see how quickly we can make a room full of them crying.

The cliffhanger is: More upset and sadness for our contestants coming soon!

I hope this isn't the energy for the next episode, because that isn't the kinda media I want at the moment.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Noonsaliwah posted:

I felt so drained and sad after that episode, it felt like they opened with an hour of making people feel miserable - stringing out the misery as best they can.

Like, here's some happy hopeful people! Let's see how quickly we can make a room full of them crying.

The cliffhanger is: More upset and sadness for our contestants coming soon!

I hope this isn't the energy for the next episode, because that isn't the kinda media I want at the moment.

This is exactly how we felt after that. It was mean spirited. The whole "you get the porkchop" thing was just cruel. I'm thinking they have to be in on it, because otherwise this is just twisted, like bringing back the one who had to drop out from season 9 because she got cancer, and making her think she was kicked immediately?

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
That was a cruel episode that left a really bad taste in my mouth. And I don't think that they even made the right choices with who was "porkchopped."

gently caress RuPaul and gently caress this show. Jesus christ what a terrible way to start 2021.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Nihonniboku posted:

That was a cruel episode that left a really bad taste in my mouth. And I don't think that they even made the right choices with who was "porkchopped."

gently caress RuPaul and gently caress this show. Jesus christ what a terrible way to start 2021.

Agreed. This is malicious.

And by far the worst part of this show is Rupaul.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I hope that the person voted out gets a prize and stays in the competition. Otherwise...

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Ok let’s never do this premiere format again, thanks.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

The episode was harsh enough but the untucked was brutal :gonk:

Seeing half of the queens say “so this is it....” as they think of the money they spent and going to an airport after quarantining for weeks... That broke my heart! The only thing that made it bearable was seeing the other half of them say “hell no they are jerking us around.”

team denali!! IN ICE SKATES.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Yeah I was not about that format. I do feel like I know the queens better than I would in any other premiere but the challenge/runway was missed. My early faves are Symone and Tamisha and that absolutely should've been a double chanté over Gottmik/Utica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Hug in a Can posted:

Seeing half of the queens say “so this is it....” as they think of the money they spent and going to an airport after quarantining for weeks... That broke my heart!

yeah this was the worst premiere ever, I hated it. I hate RuPaul :(