Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

The Sleeper must awaken...with a damn fine can of Georgia coffee.
As an Elliott with two T's, Elliott with Two T's is my spirit animal and I'll root for her no matter what. There are dozens of us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

Dracula made me care about one drag king. Unless you were saying that’s Tamisha’s viewpoint.

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

Well, no reason to watch the finale now.

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

Liked most of the new episode, but I have a feeling rigor mortis is due for a new Twink. Some of those judge calls were questionable.

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

Judging in UK3 continues to be sus.

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

Eve 6000 is just the Canadian version of Alexis Michelle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

You could see it in their stage talk. I’ve never seen them shook like that in anything they’ve done. They hated those headpieces.