Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
I thought it was a clever way to split the queens into two smaller more manageable groups that would let the crew social distance more easily.

I’m choosing to believe the “guess I’m heading to the airport” confusion is mostly an act. If the 12 remaining queens all merge together by the end of episode 2, I’ll retroactively hate the premiere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
This acting challenge was fine. It was written about as well as a Hallmark movie, at least. I think the repetition made all of them funnier than any one of them would have been alone.

Eliott sure is lucky the Porkchop queens didn't notice the camera crew pointing to that conspicuous modesty screen for reaction shots while they were shading her!

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Eh, Gottmik was part of a duo, and Denali lifted her up. I think that’s forgivable. She wasn’t bad enough to drag Denali down.

I’m glad Ru saved Kandy in a way that still made it clear that Symone won the lip sync. I haven’t liked Kandy much this season, but she’s starting to mellow out in Untucked.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
I don’t think she’ll win, but I’m glad Ellie has survived this long. She’s so polished, and she’s just physically a huge queen. It’s funny to see her standing in the back next to some of the smaller queens.

Her makeup is what I imagine Trixie and Dela’s daughter would look like.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Well, usually they’re specifically being the Dowager Countess, but they have to say it’s Maggie Smith for rights clearance reasons. It’s not their fault the show won’t pay to let them call themselves who they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
I thought Charlie didn’t bring up the cracked rib until after her elimination when people got mad that she didn’t even try. Plus didn’t she have some bullshit about how UK queens don’t lip sync? She knew she’d lose and decided ahead of time that she’d just stand there when it came time for a LSFYL.