Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

d o you think i shuold mail a freshly fried egg through the postal service to my friend haha asking as a jokei would like to know what it would be like to mail a freshly fried egg in a single layer envelope (with the yolk popped because i am not an rear end hole) to my friend do you think i could do this.how much would it cost to mail a fried egg to my friend.

maybe i should mail one to my bestest friend and give them a tasty snack in the post and maybe also a little salt and pepper (as a treat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

my one partner said they did not want an egg in the post but i asked them if they wanted to like date someone who was a rule breaker (but only rules about what is or isnt allowed to post through the mail) or date a square and they admitted they wanted to date a rulebreaker so i guess that means i get to mail them a nice freshly fried egg with a bit of salt and pepper through the uk postal service as a treat to them

FutonForensic

you could get into a lot of trouble by mailing a freshly fried egg through the mail. my best friend in the whole world squished a dinner roll and mailed it in a manila envelope. well right after he did that i never heard from him again. i think the dogs they use to sniff envelopes sniffed his roll and they found him. threw the book at him. he's gone and i'm never going to see him again and i'm just saying it could happen to you too

FutonForensic

wait nevermind he just messaged me on discord. i guess i'm just really bad about checking my text messages haha. but irregardless you should really think twice about mailing this freshly fried egg of yours.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
op ur mail person won't bat an eye at this strange parcel of urs. I have it on good authority that during these times of need ppl have been mailing loved 1s a surprising amount of shawarma, poutine etc :shrug:

alexandriao

prepuce repurposed posted:

op ur mail person won't bat an eye at this strange parcel of urs. I have it on good authority that during these times of need ppl have been mailing loved 1s a surprising amount of shawarma, poutine etc :shrug:

mee ting someone in a pub and sliding up to them just like "haha you could mail me some poutine if you wanted, baybee. wait no where are you going dont leave"

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

alexandriao

FutonForensic posted:

wait nevermind he just messaged me on discord. i guess i'm just really bad about checking my text messages haha. but irregardless you should really think twice about mailing this freshly fried egg of yours.

ive thought about the risks but then if yuo dont take risks you dont get any reward and that reward is a freshly fried egg for your friends breakfast if you know what i mean haha no seriously i hope you do becuase because i dont

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Areola Grande

do u think i

Areola Grande

should eat 2 apple fritters or half a jar of peanut butter. I'm hungey :kiddo:

alexandriao

prepuce repurposed posted:

should eat 2 apple fritters or half a jar of peanut butter. I'm hungey :kiddo:

if u have two apple fritters and half a jar of peanut butter, you can put the peanut butter between the apple fritters and make yourself a most handsome, fancy sandwich

wearing a lampshade

give the postal workers a nice little treat to keep them going during the most stressful time of year, fill your local mailbox with envelopes filled with fried eggs

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

alexandriao posted:

if u have two apple fritters and half a jar of peanut butter, you can put the peanut butter between the apple fritters and make yourself a most handsome, fancy sandwich

that sounds fuckin' dope

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

at first I was like :douche: but then I wedded fritter w/ pb. It was a messy snack but it loving owned :five:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

will post pics next time I fritt

Areola Grande

fruit, sugar and legume protein. Mom is probably proud of she's lurking rn

frump truck

hello... again!

i think you are cool (you reading this)

Areola Grande

:blush:...

:hehe:

FutonForensic

*opens up an envelope containing a yellow smelly goo* hell yeah breakfast

alexandriao

FutonForensic posted:

*opens up an envelope containing a yellow smelly goo* hell yeah breakfast

the goo mixed with the white leaded paper of the envelope makes a most wholesome and nutritious snack but yuo have to leave the egg in the envolope for more tha three days because other wise the egg will not absorb yhe lead and it will be less tastey

Heather Papps

hello friend

i tried mailing french toast by putting the stamp directly on it and searing the address into the surface but the birds got to it before i could get to the post office so i would suggest using a box or large envelope

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
mail a live chicken and then they can have eggs every single day

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Ass-penny

You might have better luck with a box, OP. You don't want any of your freshly fried egg leaking out, your friends will be sad.

True story about three years ago I had one coworker who worked remotely from home. We had a pizza day and my boss shrink wrapped a slice, put it in a small box, and FedEx'd it to her house.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

fred eggs is my friend and I do not think you should put him in the mail at all

I mean, how would you fit him into the letter slot? he is pretty flexible for a 43 year old but not that dang flexible

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Fry that egg my fellow. Fry that egg my fellow. Fry that egg my fellow.

Egg 🥚

Can you believe the egg? Got made out bird cooter, old timey lore say the chicken came first and wanted to feel an orb coming out cooter.

alexandriao

Manifisto posted:

fred eggs is my friend and I do not think you should put him in the mail at all

I mean, how would you fit him into the letter slot? he is pretty flexible for a 43 year old but not that dang flexible

im sorry but for my friend there must be sacrifices

Manifisto

alexandriao posted:

im sorry but for my friend there must be sacrifices

noooooo fred . . . . :(

you're going to have to tell his wife, I can't face that

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

alexandriao posted:

d o you think i shuold mail a freshly fried egg through the postal service to my friend haha asking as a jokei would like to know what it would be like to mail a freshly fried egg in a single layer envelope (with the yolk popped because i am not an rear end hole) to my friend do you think i could do this.how much would it cost to mail a fried egg to my friend.

maybe i should mail one to my bestest friend and give them a tasty snack in the post and maybe also a little salt and pepper (as a treat)

You should make sure when you do this you ask for the message to not be machined processed, since when people sent messages with wax seals or fancy envelopes they'd get chewed up by the robot mail sorter so you wanna just make sure you pay the extra buck twenty five

Other than that I mean who hasn't sent an egg in the post

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
I'm told you can ship coconuts through the mail without packaging them. Instead of a box or envelope or whatever, put that fried egg into a coconut.

Manifisto

The Walrus Cancer posted:

I'm told you can ship coconuts through the mail without packaging them. Instead of a box or envelope or whatever, put that fried egg into a coconut.

and drink 'em both together

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
honestly coconut egg might be pretty tasty

thanks Manifisto!

Jinh

Mail your friends and loved ones the distance version of a century egg today

Macnult

there was some dude on SA awhile back who mailed his crush a bunch of broken glass and she thought it was sweet i guess(?) but also he wasn’t arrested or anything so i think an egg would be a fun and safe alternative

alexandriao

The Walrus Cancer posted:

mailorder bees! posted:

honestly coconut egg might be pretty tasty

ok this seems like a better suggestion but i have a funky cool idea that i came up by myself nobosy else and that idea is that what i am thinking is you could take an egg. right. an egg. a normal god fearing egg. and you could take it and take a coconut, the devil's orb, and what i am thinking is that you could crack the egg into the coconut and maybe put a cork or something in to the coconut to make sure the egg stays inside tge coconut (other wise it would be a bad time for the post friends :( ), and the vibrating and rummaging and hoo har ing of the postal delivery service would maybe cook the egg? and while it is a different treat to a fried egg boy, i think my friend might appreciate the lack of work more than the previous one and also it means i do not have to use the cooker and i would appreciate the lack of work too. any way that is just my original idea (i have a patent pending please do not steal) and i think that that could be a way to get a taesty god fearing scrambly eggy to my best pal

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
youve sold me on mailed coconutty scramble eggy

thanks Manifisto!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Listen to this and mull it all over.

It should provide you with inspiration, god bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYWkG_DI5OEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYWkG_DI5OE

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
idgi

thanks Manifisto!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

It's an old Disco song I like that I decided to post in all the top threads in BYOB, to bring in the New Year (and because I'm drunk).

Happy New year!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
yappy hew near!

thanks Manifisto!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

mailorder bees! posted:

yappy hew near!

:peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It's an old Disco song I like that I decided to post in all the top threads in BYOB, to bring in the New Year (and because I'm drunk).

Happy New year!

hell yes i often also celebrate the new year like an actual real human but also sometimes i just lay in my truck and think about the old year and how muvh better it could have gone with a good god fearing egg by my side

but whenever i try to do that in the new year there is always a problem and the problem is that eggs cant walk so i often end up either putting it in my pocket which makes a mess whenever i try to reach for my glasses or fall over or i tie a leash to the egg but then some times it breaks on stones or bounces on the concrete and my egg friend shatters and dies and it makes me sad

also some times when it breaks its ok because its been sitting in my warm pocket long enough i just get a nice pocket of scrambly eggy and it tastes nice even though it needs some salt and pepper (to taste) and i think that the world would be a lot better if more people did this and had pockets of freshly scrambled egg that they could eat now and then when they wanted to so that is my proposal for tewnty twenty one is that we could give people we love eggs so it will cook and break in their pocket and then we have given them the gift of a lo vely scrambly egg friend who could be a tasty companion boy when they needed it most