Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

welcome to Seer-Spam's center of witchcraft for Tarot readings, general spellcraft, and other esoteric miscellany! all types of the occult welcome and please no fighting.

i got a lot of positive feedback in the mod thread so i went ahead and made a space to continue readings and to let others do things as well.

i want this to be a place for sharing tales, asking guidance, teaching lost arts and there's no wrong way to go about it as long as you're not being an rear end in a top hat.

anyway it doesn't matter if you think it's real or not, the important thing is it makes you feel like you have some sort of control over your life, plus it's fun!

i personally accept questions in-thread (or as PMs if you want to be anonymized) to do situation readings, single card draws, as well as the daily reading - but feel free to contribute in your own way, i'm always excited to see new sides of the occult and witchcraft!

oh and if you plan on using the black arts, always keep your curses clean and simple as complex rituals can easily backfire - remember to always practice safe hex!

(OP art by snoo Scream & Scry)

clockwork chaos posted:

C-Spam's Daily Reading for 12/30

Inverted 3 of Cups: thoughts of conformity. Today is a day of reassessing your ideas and obligations. You're letting yourself be peer pressured into toning yourself down for others, or letting them cut corners. Remember that you and your peace of self should come first.

Queen of Swords: perceptive feelings. Today is a day of organizing and sorting your emotional state. It's been chaotic and you've been tugged in too many directions at once. Find your center, and start to piece it together.

Page of Pentacles: actions of desire. Today is a day of rest and relaxation. It's okay if you aren't striving ever forward, everyone needs time to recuperate, treat yourself with something nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
please hex Mitch McConnell so that he chokes to death on his own bile while sleeping

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I once started making a C-SPAM/Trump themed tarot deck but I didn't get very far. Nevertheless I am posting those here because they seem relevant:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

twoday posted:

I once started making a C-SPAM/Trump themed tarot deck but I didn't get very far. Nevertheless I am posting those here because they seem relevant:

2017 seems like such an innocent time compared to what we have now

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

twoday posted:

these are great

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

twoday posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao at this thread

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

haha, these are awesome, i wonder if we brainstormed a full set if snoo would be up to drawing it >_>

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

smarxist posted:

haha, these are awesome, i wonder if we brainstormed a full set if snoo would be up to drawing it >_>

well, it's tricky, I was just gonna make up new stuff, but if you make a whole new set you need a whole new mythology for each card

so it's easier to tie it to the existing tarot deck, and then you need four suits, and 9 of each of those, and it gets daunting to imagine how the 3 of hamburgers would be different from the 4 of hamburgers

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

twoday is going to be hexed for derailing this thread on page 1

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

twoday posted:

well, it's tricky, I was just gonna make up new stuff, but if you make a whole new set you need a whole new mythology for each card

so it's easier to tie it to the existing tarot deck, and then you need four suits, and 9 of each of those, and it gets daunting to imagine how the 3 of hamburgers would be different from the 4 of hamburgers

354 calories would be the difference according to google

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

What cards do I need to draw to fuse the strongest persona

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Did anyone ever call Miss Cleo back in the day, what was that like

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Good soup! posted:

Did anyone ever call Miss Cleo back in the day, what was that like

listen to the first few episodes of the Fraudsters podcast

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

u got it

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

just start hexing people

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

just start hexing people

:orb:

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth
i am an aries, who is my posting soulmate? leos show thyselves

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of eyes on the moon since it got hexed

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
cringe, frankly

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Can we invoke death curses and hexes in this thread, or is that verboten as well

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
Resubscribing as "TaintHexxer"

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth

Apoplexy posted:

Can we invoke death curses and hexes in this thread, or is that verboten as well

Jeffrey of YOSPOS kinetically detained by the United States Secret Service because the CSPAM cabal cursed Barron Trump to grow until he was as tall as Paul Bunyan

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKzDTsVo4DA

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Magic is real and easy and everyone does it every day. You know how you wake up every single day fully convinced that something absolutely idiotic is going to happen, and how you’re always right? Magic. If you could rook yourself into the same degree of certainty that money and sex would inevitably always be coming your way, you’d be getting those too. Read up on Bob Dobbs and his wonderful church, you’re thinking too hard to succeed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's not very helpful to hide within demonstrably fake bullshit when the world and your life are falling apart. still, some folks are really into this 'electoralism' stuff so they must get something out of it. now if you'll excuse me, i have to get back to my dark majjycks.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
While I may personally be an "apathetic," I don't think it's good practice to troll this thread and be cruel to its posters. I made a counter-thread for those that believe in the immortal science of Marxism-Leninism to post in: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953409 in order to leave the OP and their friends alone.

delegitimizing the "squad" and the Democrat Party, and the American government as a whole in order to drive radical action, is not "made-up bullshit." Please stop trying to start fights in this thread, and be respectful of others' beliefs.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Please do not make low-content posts in this thread. The man in your avatar, Malcolm X, threatened to register everyone in a town to vote or "move them out of town." If you wish to discuss the power of electoralism, or the immortal science that is Marxism-Leninism, then there is a thread for this sort of content: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953409

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Malcolm Xbox

Hey, should we have a Malcolm Xbox thread for radical blacktivist gaming discussion and concerns?

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Taintrunner posted:

Please do not make low-content posts in this thread. The man in your avatar, Malcolm X, threatened to register everyone in a town to vote or "move them out of town." If you wish to discuss the power of electoralism, or the immortal science that is Marxism-Leninism, then there is a thread for this sort of content: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953409

According to a google search, the only "immortal science" out there is a book about the origins of the universe according to vedic mythology.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flowers For Algeria posted:

According to a google search, the only "immortal science" out there is a book about the origins of the universe according to vedic mythology.

ok coward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-r38CTHx5E

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wreckers are not welcome in the witchcraft thread. Please start a wreckercraft thread if you wish for a place that wreckers can converse.

I am told there is a place in D&D for people like you, and it is called "USPOL." Perhaps you can try your luck there.

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 11:12 on Dec 31, 2020

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand
i can talk to animals

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
turns out one can get into marxism around the 2008 financial crisis, read about it for more than a decade, vote and advocate for bernie, vote and advocate for third party candidates, AND support the medicare for all floor vote that taintrunner keeps melting down about, yet end up a lib wrecker who needs to go to D&D. what a joke. much like witch craft, imo, but to each their own

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Finicums Wake posted:

turns out one can get into marxism around the 2008 financial crisis, read about it for more than a decade, vote and advocate for bernie, vote and advocate for third party candidates, AND support the medicare for all floor vote that taintrunner keeps melting down about, yet end up a lib wrecker who needs to go to D&D. what a joke. much like witch craft, imo, but to each their own

this is not a constructive post to the current topic. please contain your meltdowns to the SUCC zone instead of contaminating the spirituality thread.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Has anyone tried to use magick to affect politics? I want to get really into bending the universe to my will using magick in 2021.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Grevling posted:

Has anyone tried to use magick to affect politics? I want to get really into bending the universe to my will using magick in 2021.

i think they levitated the pentagon and it ended the vietnam war