Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Good rant I missed the gay part though dunno why you felt it neccessary to include that

let people be gay

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

im a misogynist woman i guess good to know

be less cringe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Syncopation has issued a correction as of 02:21 on Jan 24, 2024

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

im a misogynist woman i guess good to know

cringe!!!

if you don't like the subject of this thread don't loving post in it, not even loving offering meaningful critiques or discussion, lmfao

where the gently caress are yall getting these IKs!! incredible poo poo cspam no wonder this place is falling apart

snoo has issued a correction as of 20:41 on Jan 3, 2021

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

lmao if you think you can defeat the demiurge with "spells". The supernatural can only be used against you

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

rejecting supernatural bullshit doesnt make me racist or misogynist sorry. making that kind of characterization loving sucks

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

my gay dick is magic

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I will take a tarot reading, but i will not participate in any sort of weegee board or similar activities as it is far too dangerous

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

dont be mean in the witch thread

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

hello my witches

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

staticman posted:

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

goldmine

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

some plague rats posted:

drat sorry for my lack of understanding of this completely fake thing, maybe you can recommend me some imaginary reading material on the subject

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol rip

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

staticman posted:

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

staticman posted:

You know what these savages did to the native americans from centuries ago to this very day? Magic is real, I'm done caring about people seeing me as crazy, their guns will be as useful as arrows to a tank when our time comes, and it shall. What they did will happen to them, tenfold.

staticman posted:

Call me crazy but I got from trusted sources some good news and bad news:

Good news: You puny humans didn't kill Gaia, she's currently in hospice in a planet impossibly out of reach to the demon cracker christcult, no matter their material tech.

Bad news: In a taste of your own hairless monkey medicine, y'all got an Interim Spirit ruling the planet! Aaand she's beyond pissed at Christendom and it's savages! She's gonna force y'all to take up mutual aid and community defense against literal creatures of the night you thought "supernatural". Oh and along with the usual climate disasters.:shrug:

I highly recommend not attempt even ironic hexes on Gaia, it'll go far worse than the babby witch hexes of on the moon, this is no longer a game.:stare:

H.P. Hovercraft has issued a correction as of 02:19 on Dec 24, 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

rofl

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
wheres that post (not on SA) that was like you do NOT want to do battle with allah when astral projecting, he is extremely powerful

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

gently caress me up Gaia

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ive changed my mind about ai art this mutant freak output is cool

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

christian witchcraft is a great z-grade romance character name

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

wheres that post (not on SA) that was like you do NOT want to do battle with allah when astral projecting, he is extremely powerful

i remember this but it was a while ago, they should give it another shot if they've leveled up a bunch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

christian witchcraft breathed in a sexy, erotic, lustsome way, putting his sweaty (good sweaty) arms around her bodys meats

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

barbarella sincaine looked at christian witchcraft, her sex-gazing eyes navigating the moist tapestry of his exposed, living skin

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
thank you mods for sanctifying this previously unholy thread so it fits in better with Christ-SPAM

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

badass

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

he's also got one with forum favorite hitler:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Ecocollapse is Certain

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
earthcow no

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Weka posted:

thank you mods for sanctifying this previously unholy thread so it fits in better with Christ-SPAM

Christmas is a good time to remember the pagan astrologers who recognized the coming of Jesus and came to pay him homage

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

hello...

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

staticman posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

my christian witchcraft build lets me cast powerful buffs and deadly sorcerous spells