Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of eyes on the moon since it got hexed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Fluoride Jones posted:

Anyone know where I can get eye of newt?

when i googled on bing "eye of newt aliexpress" it gave me fog lights for pickup trucks so maybe try substituting those

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Weka posted:

probably a suplex

if u can suplex a train u can suplex a demiurge

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i put on my robe and wizard hat, everyone else in the zoom meeting groans at my poo poo

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

War and Pieces posted:

Making a flyer, What's the best way to spell "magic" to get more people to go my ritual orgy?

upside down pineapple with a witch hat, no text other than the address

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i thought witchcraft was socially prohibited magic because women usually do it whereas big strong men do god magic

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Atrocious Joe posted:

Jesus did magic and he was a man

transmuting water to moonshine is alchemy and everything else he did was sorcery (manly magics)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i have discovered the secret to transmute a university degree into increasingly aggressive debt collector phone calls

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Smythe posted:

what is magery on the sorcerer - illusionist spectrum. actually can someone define the spellcaster spectrum. thnx

ok so heres what u got

witch - praxis
wizard - book nerd, shits where he stands and a magic broom cleans it up
sorcerer - the gigachad meme with magic missile and tensers floating disc
mage - trade school wizard
necromancer - the weird kid in highschool that was too weird to pick on
cleric - ned flanders

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

yellowcar posted:

what about illusionists

charlatans, all of them

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

learning that necromancy is heresy, luckily i minored in chloromancy so i can at least grow huge weed plants

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

vyelkin posted:

let's get together and curse the moon

u dunno where that moon's been, remember to practice safe hex

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm still waiting to find out which magic is okay in the Bible, Jazerus??? It says no Necromancy (life, death, spirits) Divination (fortune telling, hindsight, insight, spirits) Enchantment (basically every other kind of spell-casting. Spirits) so which ones are okay for Christians to practice. Specifically :thunk:

conjuration is fine because jesus conjured doordash for a hungry party

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

when i draw too many reverse cards i simply rotate the table 180 degrees, the fates hate this one weird trick

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:lmao: I know I know. But imagine it as a conversation with another human person. Sometimes if enough things seem to be going wrong in one particular place, and you're talking to someone about it, they'll suggest making a change in one particular place will make all that uh, change.

i talk a lotta poo poo but my last tarot reading was accurate enough to give me pause, i dont know how this stuff works but we apparently live in a much weirder world than i thought

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i choose to believe this post at face value

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Squizzle posted:

specifically

this costume

i dont know who this is but it looks like cloud and goofy got merged in a transporter accident

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Squizzle posted:

but once the red space apostle has used his drill to smash the tube sending a wave of good energy from gods tube to cover the galaxy, where will you find refuge if not the perfect realm of forms (i.e. the supertrain mega zord)

trying to pierce the heavens with my drill but all i get is a noise complaint and a public nuisance charge

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Sherbert Hoover posted:

It is very complicated and differs between Hellenistic and late antique philosophy, but ancient Mediterranean philosophy was pretty obsessed with the idea that everything is made of things, both physically and metaphysically, like we are made of not only bone atoms and meat atoms, but also beauty, intelligence, man, poster, etc. Many philosophers believed that on some level there is beauty etc. by itself and these forms and all creation are emanations of the monad, a kind of singularity or godhead that exhibits perfect unity, of which everything else and all ideas are lesser and lesser copies and divisions. When Christianity took over, theologians dropped most of the numerology and physics aspects of it but kept the idea of God's omnipresence.

i am the platonic ideal of the beauty poster man

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i have prepared for the eclipse by reading an eclipse documentary (berserk) and also watching an eclipse documentary (also berserk, we're hosed)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Trash Ops posted:

how do i summon a succubus

its easy but dont, shes been living on my couch now for over a month eating my pretzels and hair gel and im getting increasingly concerned that the landlord is going to kick us out because of the overwhelming sulfur smell

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

drew the tower but im safe because next card was tensers floating disc, hoverboarding me and my party to safety

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

due to modern licensing restrictions anyone claiming to be "practicing witchcraft" without undergoing the full apprenticeship is merely performing pointy hat sorcery (illegal, not to code)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

witches cast spells like this while warlocks cast spells like that and wizards are just a bunch of deviants

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Almost certainly. Does anyone give a poo poo about turnips anymore? When was the last time anyone ate a turnip?

im eating one right now

just pulled it outta the dirt like luigi and chomping down like a apple

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

"you gotta try one of these chicken mcmuffins, little too much mayo but its got a bit of kick" i say as i place the sandwich on Ishtar's altar, the elder deity torn between appreciation for the offering and wondering how this man has managed to survive this long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the suez canal boat was a cspammer, please dont invoke the wrath of the divine against fellow goons