Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

no calories in the beer, contrary to the wine; my wishes have been granted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Dokapon Findom posted:

So you're all just going to stonewall me instead of answering re: Larry's extra tiny icon :negative:

size doesn't matter

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

nice obelisk idiot posted:

wait. is goku a witch?

:goku:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Squizzle posted:

and after a decade of saying that no one needs a book on nyc because everyone is already familiar we it via its cultural presence, white wolf published new york by nite w a street date of like a week before 9/11. justin achilli, the vampire dev, got real wound up about people talking about how particular current events could fit into the world of darkness and posted some all caps thread title like THIS IS NOT A GAME to tell people to stop speculating about how the lasombra downed flight 93 or w/e. didnt help that they were right in the middle of their middle east themed “year of the scarab”

9/11 presented unique challenges to white wolf

just like 3 Body Problem

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Squizzle posted:

you mean the three bodhisattvas who fought the ravnos antediluvian, leading the technocracy to use orbital solar focusing mirrors and spirit nukes, causing the avatar storms to form in the gauntlet, as well as precipitating the week of nitemares??? that 3 body problem??

no

but I get how they can get confused