Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

clockwork chaos posted:

welcome to Seer-Spam's center of witchcraft for Tarot readings, general spellcraft, and other esoteric miscellany! all types of the occult welcome and please no fighting.

i got a lot of positive feedback in the mod thread so i went ahead and made a space to continue readings and to let others do things as well.

i want this to be a place for sharing tales, asking guidance, teaching lost arts and there's no wrong way to go about it as long as you're not being an rear end in a top hat.

anyway it doesn't matter if you think it's real or not, the important thing is it makes you feel like you have some sort of control over your life, plus it's fun!

i personally accept questions in-thread (or as PMs if you want to be anonymized) to do situation readings, single card draws, as well as the daily reading - but feel free to contribute in your own way, i'm always excited to see new sides of the occult and witchcraft!

oh and if you plan on using the black arts, always keep your curses clean and simple as complex rituals can easily backfire - remember to always practice safe hex!

(OP art by snoo Scream & Scry)

Hey man, it's New Years eve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

yew sure I got the Inverted Hanged Man, witch? that's a rough 'un it is. me gran pulled that t' last solstice and next think you know 'ad her caverns betwixt - er, by way of meanin' cunny if you're the sort with 'oles in yer pate - become a right rutfest of spectres, wraiths, and even a banshee that deafened young Gorm, the village a-neurotypicals. anyways t' local lordship in the DSA mentioned 'irin of witcha but neither I the coin nor the trust for those freaks on account of one takin a dump in the granary, stunk to heavens all year round it did, nasty bastards - the lot.