Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
While I may personally be an "apathetic," I don't think it's good practice to troll this thread and be cruel to its posters. I made a counter-thread for those that believe in the immortal science of Marxism-Leninism to post in: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953409 in order to leave the OP and their friends alone.

delegitimizing the "squad" and the Democrat Party, and the American government as a whole in order to drive radical action, is not "made-up bullshit." Please stop trying to start fights in this thread, and be respectful of others' beliefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Please do not make low-content posts in this thread. The man in your avatar, Malcolm X, threatened to register everyone in a town to vote or "move them out of town." If you wish to discuss the power of electoralism, or the immortal science that is Marxism-Leninism, then there is a thread for this sort of content: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953409

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flowers For Algeria posted:

According to a google search, the only "immortal science" out there is a book about the origins of the universe according to vedic mythology.

ok coward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-r38CTHx5E

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wreckers are not welcome in the witchcraft thread. Please start a wreckercraft thread if you wish for a place that wreckers can converse.

I am told there is a place in D&D for people like you, and it is called "USPOL." Perhaps you can try your luck there.

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 11:12 on Dec 31, 2020

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Finicums Wake posted:

turns out one can get into marxism around the 2008 financial crisis, read about it for more than a decade, vote and advocate for bernie, vote and advocate for third party candidates, AND support the medicare for all floor vote that taintrunner keeps melting down about, yet end up a lib wrecker who needs to go to D&D. what a joke. much like witch craft, imo, but to each their own

this is not a constructive post to the current topic. please contain your meltdowns to the SUCC zone instead of contaminating the spirituality thread.