Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
oh lol they were a tankie sayer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
posting some self help for the baby witches itt

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

crepeface posted:

goons with spoons poster

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Sextro posted:

I don't know anything, but I do know that this movie is my favorite witch content atm.

the love witch rules

another good one is simon, king of the witches from 1971 starring andrew prine as a hedge witch/grifter who bluffs his way into LA high society

full movies on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVHA5yl4jcg

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
that's one cool pigeon

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's really sad that we abandoned our little buddies as soon as we invented the phone

i give it up for any animal that thrives off our garbage and environments - rats, pigeons, raccoons, coyotes, etc. pigeons just have a bittersweet story behind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
seems apropos for the thread: here's an overview i just published of all 52 chapters of a random brad steiger book on astral projection from 1974:
https://paperbackgods.blogspot.com/2024/04/psychic-travel-by-christopher-dane.html

if you want to see how the classic paranormal sausage was made, steiger bundles in references from fate magazine, the national enquirer, the journal of the society for psychical research, some sex tabloid, his own imagination, and elsewhere. 20 of 52 chapters are completely unsourced. he doesn't do much in the way of analysis or original research but he does quote himself, brad steiger, while he's writing under his dane pseudonym.