Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/595112367358406656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Do you think the william shatner store still does a roaring trade? TJ Hooker mugs?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I od'ed on the trump thread in gbs after the election and haven't followed it for ages now. When does he have to leave the whitehouse? I want to read it during this period.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

goddamnedtwisto posted:

6th is the official confirmation of the election results in Congress, 20th is Biden's inauguration.

Cheers.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Thank you for posting this.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Friday night in the UKMT is like friday night in a provincial market town centre.

Let's just take the traffic cone off the statue, sweep up the broken bottles try get stench of puked up doner meat out of the air.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
My parents are getting their first vaccine next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jan/27/facebook-apologises-flagging-plymouth-hoe-offensive-term

Plymouth Hoe is one of the most well-known sites in the UK’s seafaring history, the spot where Sir Francis Drake reputedly finished a game of bowls before heading out to fight the Spanish Armada.

But Facebook has found itself in hot water after challenging some posts from local people who innocently mentioned the Hoe, mistakenly thinking they were using a misogynist term.

The social media company has apologised for its mistake and promised to take steps to ensure residents and visitors can use the term in relation to the Devon landmark.