Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Speaking of lovely posters...
https://twitter.com/transscribe/status/1348014693408002054?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

endlessmonotony posted:

You're deliberately being a contrarian who can't stop doubling down on being racist, so maybe "polite" was beyond your reach all along.

Jesus this derail sucked then and it sucks now, I'll stop it.

god you really are a tedious prick

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Vitamin P posted:

That isn't true though, posting lib-tier identikit meme owns is still absolutely allowed.

The closest example of what you're talking about is like The Serfs getting banned for functionally no reason? And yeah that's bad but are you genuinely saying that lib-left people are banned more than alt-right people are? That's an absurd thing to say.

My guy, I can get called a predator out to kill and rape women and have TERFs threatening to kill me and twitter does nothing, I tell them to gently caress off and I get made to delete the tweet

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

WhatEvil posted:

This is a truly excellent joke.

In other news, looks like prominent leftist youtuber, runner of Philosophy Tube has come out as trans, and is premiering a video about it in like 25 mins on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AITRzvm0Xtg

Likely to be good on trans issues generally.

yeah I saw it just before I sat down to play a rpg with a couple of of my trans friends and even though one didn't know her before it was still a nice thing to learn with friends

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Ash Crimson posted:

Please get immediate help if you continue to feel suicidal; this isn't normal or healthy behaviour

Not healthy but, I think, becoming more and more regular