Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Happy new year folks from me and the pod crew!

Thanks to all of you who listen to our bullshit and to everyone of you that’s donated to support the running costs of the pod.

We’re going to open up for more donations again at some point soon, this time with the aim of cutting the running costs while simultaneously getting us access to some good video editing software for a special project (do not ask about the project) we’ll be undertaking in 2021. I’m excited about what we’ve got planned and I hope you’ll enjoy it when it finally comes to fruition :)

It will also mean I will need to do less begging posts for the Sanitary Naptime Tory Blairite Trust Fund which can only be a good thing for all of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Guess who got access to video editing software

https://twitter.com/sanitarynaptime/status/1346145054742732806?s=21

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

I dunno, I’d say it’s entirely on brand for the polis

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

josh04 posted:

Even just aside from anything else, she was thirty loving years ago. The Soviet Union was still a pressing concern when Thatcher was in power. Find some new ideas, anywhere, please.

Oh it’s new ideas you want is it?

https://twitter.com/sanitarynaptime/status/1350422137178365952?s=21

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Aren't the followers of the account from the TBEU? It's got to be a bit.

They all followed it after attention was drawn to it (the Simon hedges follow is amazing lmao)

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

There’s been absolutely nothing from anyone official, and I even @d Adonis into it and he didn’t get all excited so gently caress knows

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

OwlFancier posted:

If we do not find a way to safely discharge blair's peak powers he may achieve criticality and render whole sections of the planet uninhabitable.

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

In case anyone still hadn't figured out it was a bit, I am now owning up to the bit

https://twitter.com/SanitaryNaptime/status/1355644736682516481?s=20

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Called it lol, you're still getting Laird Tonty of Holyrood, Emperor of Scotland.

It'll sit well with the Sanitary Naptime Tory Blairite Trust Fund :v:

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Not that weird that you’re associating the hitler number with suicide tbf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Failed Imagineer posted:

Loving this new Adam Curtis