Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

howe_sam posted:

Justice for the Wen-Tack Action Group.

Allison also links a PDF of the story for those who want it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Mark also had several animals talking to him during that chase sequence so it may just be canon now that Mark Trail suffers from terrifying hallucinations.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Cora is specifically the embodiment of the concept of correllation of data, which presumably did not exist before her birth two years or so ago.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

You're right, Mister Phantom! It would be completely terrible to disappear someone into an unaccountable jail facility where nobody will ever know what happened to them.

Only an awful person would do something like that.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

The_Other posted:

Circus Windows is a new webcomic by John Allison, the same guy who did Bad Machinery. It's currently running Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at this website. I was actually hesitant to post it at first since it's not technically a newspaper comic, but I figured fans of Bad Machinery might want to see the further exploits of Lottie and Mildred.

When in doubt, just post a link to Allison's Patreon under every comic.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Just got a Patreon update from John Allison talking about the history of Circus Windows where he mentions that he'd planned out Wicked Things for a much longer run, but it was cancelled because of low sales. It's a tragedy, although he's probably right when he mentions both the pandemic and the 'this was a really bad year to write a law-enforcement-centric series'.

Circus Windows is in many ways about Lottie's recovery from that and his recovery of how much he enjoys writing her. Really, it's a shame that more comics artists don't just get a Draw Whatever You Want grant.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

They got to her.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

amigolupus posted:

Making a character that slut-shames the two main characters and having them put up with it sure is a choice.

In fairness, Maggie brought a dude back to the rectory where she is a guest, so I think she may not have much moral high ground.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Now that I think about it, it does seem to be the case that nobody in Luann has ever grown or learned anything.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

LazyQ posted:

Mämmilä (April 16, 1994)

If they did this half on purpose, that's really good. If they arranged the whole thing somehow, that's incredible.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

You could make an argument that assassinating polluters as an example is both moral and effective, but if you have to ask whether your friend is willing to help (and let them know you're going to do it) in order to find out if they're in, then you shouldn't have asked them.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Why wouldn't he pair up with Sarin? She's great, and being partnered with other artists gives him more time to work on multiple projects.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Crab Dad posted:

So wait if the holy sizzles the unholy then does that mean the chick in glasses can’t touch preacher?

It's established at this point that Billie still counts as "extremely holy" even as a Satanic priestess, and that Maggie was still more holy than unholy even when she was still working for the Great Beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Man, if there was a drought going on and one of my neighbors had a magic water jug and was keeping it all for themselves, I'd steal that poo poo too.