Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62 44.93%
No 76 55.07%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

You may want to reread what those ten Republicans offered

Aw poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Maybe it is time to get rid of the legislative filibuster. It kind of cuts against Biden's message of "healing the nation" but we are definitely at a point where bold action is necessary.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Grip it and rip it posted:

Maybe it is time to get rid of the legislative filibuster. It kind of cuts against Biden's message of "healing the nation" but we are definitely at a point where bold action is necessary.

Find some sort of way of bringing back ear marks at the same time, but the opposition party is going to run on corruption forever after that.

I mean they're running on that anyway but it'll just be louder even though they would love to use it.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Those dumb hicks just didn't get the right messaging, if you will turn to page 13, paragraph 5....

Wait why did they elect zombie hitler!? We gave them the $100 gift card we promised!

E: it doesn't matter if they meant 1400. They ruined the messaging of it, consensus is $2k, and the only base of the democratic party that consistently votes now feels lied to. That's what matters.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
The answer to the $1400 vs $2000 check debate is a monthly check for $3000. :hmmyes:

Grip it and rip it posted:

It's been time to get rid of it since the day it was introduced.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Pine Cone Jones posted:

I feel like everyone needs to shut up about this, because holy poo poo its annoying. There's alot of poo poo that needs fixed and bickering like this gets old real fast.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Pine Cone Jones posted:

I feel like everyone needs to shut up about this, because holy poo poo its annoying. There's alot of poo poo that needs to be fixed and bickering like this gets old real fast.

Ftfy

This seems like a solid first step to progress

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Zamujasa posted:

The answer to the $1400 vs $2000 check debate is a monthly check for $3000. :hmmyes:

Yes.

With transaction taxes on the stock market and a huge wealth tax.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I am fine with a 1400 late payment as long as 20% interest and late fees are applied

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I would like more information on voting sasquatch

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Ftfy

This seems like a solid first step to progress

please don't southern dialect shame

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Maybe we can be done with The Lincoln Project in its entirety now
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1355898296624164872?s=19

I mean if it’s good enough to pass out when overthrowing govts to pad out our banana dividends circa 1954.....

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I would like more information on voting sasquatch

You find an empty line and write him in, then check the box next to that line.

He's big on contributions of fruit to his party, but you'll never actually see him taking a handout.

RFC2324 posted:

I left 5 years ago, but one beer and it's like I just left yesterday.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
How the gently caress do you guys always have blow-ups on days I’m out of the house for extended periods and can only phonepost?

Which one of you is stalking me?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

PookBear posted:

I am fine with a 1400 late payment as long as 20% interest and late fees are applied

For real, that inauguration looked mighty fancy for some folks that owe me 2,000 motherfucking dollars!

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Best Friends posted:

That's definitely not true. The greatest lie moderate liberals ever told themselves is that people to their left only disagree with them about tactics.

Not everyone is against you just because they don't profess their immediate and unqualified agreement. Some of us have our own process for arriving at the same place. If you want to generate support for your position it would be more effective to build empathy instead of automatically reject.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

McNally posted:

How the gently caress do you guys always have blow-ups on days I’m out of the house for extended periods and can only phonepost?

Which one of you is stalking me?

Joe is McNally.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

I'm from fuckin Georgia we don't do that 'needs done' poo poo

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

lightpole posted:

Not everyone is against you just because they don't profess their immediate and unqualified agreement. Some of us have our own process for arriving at the same place. If you want to generate support for your position it would be more effective to build empathy instead of automatically reject.

lol if you believe that liberals = leftist

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

I'm from fuckin Georgia

I'm sorry, my goondolences.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I'm from fuckin Georgia we don't do that 'needs done' poo poo

Depends, once you leave Atlanta poo poo gets weird real quick, wouldn't be surprised if they say that in Cairo, Butts Co., or any of those places.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I'm from fuckin Georgia and I say kill em all

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

lol if you believe that liberals = leftist

I really have no idea what you are trying to say with all the passive aggressive lmao you don't know what you're talking about poo poo.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

lightpole posted:

I really have no idea what you are trying to say with all the passive aggressive lmao you don't know what you're talking about poo poo.

Do you think that liberals are leftists?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Do you think that liberals are leftists?

When you start from the center right (Biden, buckeye), everything else is leftist propaganda.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
This thread is stupid, we should close it tonight.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Its February here already

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Defenestrategy posted:

Depends, once you leave Atlanta poo poo gets weird real quick, wouldn't be surprised if they say that in Cairo, Butts Co., or any of those places.

I will specify. I am from a small town two hours away from Atlanta with one blinking loving stop light and less than 800 people.

I never heard "needs done" until I joined the military. The only way I ever heard it or will ever say it is "needs doing" or "needs to be done".

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
You know what needs done? January. February thread time.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Pine Cone Jones posted:

You know what needs done? January. February thread time.

We still got 10 hours where I'm sittin', hoss

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

piL posted:

This thread is stupid, we should close it tonight.

It’s longer than last March’s thread by eighteen pages.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
What if instead of being aggro and trying to pick fights with those who share our immediate objectives, some of us could go for a nice pleasant walk or play with a doggo?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

McNally do the needful

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
A 3 percenter bandana being worn as a mask by a federal employee while working in a federal building is completely not appropriate right?

I just want to make sure I'm not overstepping before I bring this up to my manager. Just wear a blue lives matter mask like all the other racist chuds.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Platystemon posted:

It’s longer than last March’s thread by eighteen pages.

Yeah but we had a capitol insurrection happen so I mean

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

fknlo posted:

A 3 percenter bandana being worn as a mask by a federal employee while working in a federal building is completely not appropriate right?

I just want to make sure I'm not overstepping before I bring this up to my manager. Just wear a blue lives matter mask like all the other racist chuds.

Should be lol

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

iwentdoodie posted:

When you start from the center right (Biden, buckeye), everything else is leftist propaganda.

I cannot loving

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
gently caress man, at least all agree that arguing between $1400 and $2000 is loving ridiculous and basically quibbling about what type of bandaid to put on a gaping wound

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I cannot loving

Maybe get that looked at, my guy

They make pills for it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Im just saying my ignore list in this thread is 10 deep now