Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can all but guarantee you I'll be the only one with multiple main roster WWE performers on his list, but whatever, eat me

1. Jon loving Moxley

Seriously, y'all expected me to put anyone else at #1? The best part is though, everyone is seeing now what I insisted for years: Mox is an Ace-level guy. Full tool player. Not as guaranteed to have masterclass matches as some of the rest on this list, but when you combine it with his promo work and overall presentation, no one else had a better year IMO. Truly incredible.

2. Kenny Omega

I had literally zero problem with him taking the title off Mox and I said that for months before it happened. What's that tell you?

3. Roman Reigns

This is going to be controversial as gently caress as a top 3 pick but seriously if WWE had done this with Roman after, say, he beat Taker, holy poo poo I can't imagine how much better shape the company would be in. Roman is honest to God doing incredible work right now and I understand people not watching WWE, but that's one thing y'all are seriously missing out on.

4. Hiromu Takahashi

This man is insane, terrifying, awesome to watch, and for me personally, more compelling to watch than pretty much anyone in NJPW's heavyweight division right now.

5. Hangman Adam Page

Seriously awesome, and I still kinda hope he took out Mox because I want to see that feud.

6. Drew McIntyre

Much like with Roman, if the rest of WWE was booked as well as Drew is, the company would be way, way better off. Really good top face champ, WWE or otherwise.

7. Orange Cassidy

Seriously, Orange loving owns. No two ways about it.

8. Finn Balor

Yep, I think all three of WWE's top champ picks are Very Good (well, four, WALTER owns too). It's the rest of the company that sucks poo poo.

9. Will Ospreay

I know he's a gigantic shitlord, but damned if I don't enjoy watching him wrestle a LOT.

10. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt

I am alone in this but I unironically, unapologetically love the straight up over the top Wrestling poo poo that is The Fiend. Sorry not sorry!

Honorable Mentions:

SHO
Shingo Takagi
Minoru Suzuki
MJF
Jungle Boy
Keith Lee
WALTER
Adam Cole
Kyle O' Reilly
Kazuchika Okada
Jay White
Kota Ibushi
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn

Standalone Honorary Spot for Brodie Da Gawd:

Brodie Lee

Feel free to tell me my list sucks poo poo I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Procrastinator posted:

imo your only miss is bray and that's just because he hasn't been allowed to be fun in matches outside of the cena wrestlemania fever dream.

I thought the Inferno Match was actually really good. They did cool stuff with the lack of crowd allowing for more spacing with the fire, and IDGAF what anyone says, an undeterred, LITERALLY ON FIRE Bray Wyatt charging into an RKO might be one of the coolest individual spots I've seen in wrestling in years, in any promotion.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

loving wild considering where he was 6 months ago that not a single person has voted for Keith Lee

Even though not listed as such, Keith was my top HM.