Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Ten wrestlers sounds like a lot until you try and narrow them down. I primarily watch AEW content, so this list is limited in that regard.

1. Kenny Omega (37, AEW) Still the best bout machine.

2. Chuck Taylor (34, AEW) The most amusing member of The Best Friends, and has always been entertaining pre-AEW.

3. Ricky Starks (30, AEW) In the first Stroke Daddy match I ever saw, he took a bump through a flaming table for a broom. Been a fan ever since.

4. MJF (24, AEW) Every time he's on TV, I can't help be entertained.

5. Thunder Rosa (34, AEW/NWA) Can't wait to see more of her going forward, super fun character, superb worker.

6. Adam Page (29, AEW) Best character work in the company.

7. John Silver (29, AEW) Great in ring work, and fun segments on youtube.

8. Pac (34, AEW) His return was one of the few pops I've had all year.

9. Peter Avalon (31, AEW) PPA all day. Underrated worker, and very amusing character.

10. Tay Conti (25, AEW) Unique wrestling style, seems to get better every match.

HMs: Brodie Lee, Eddie Kingston, Evil Uno, Penta El Zero M, Danhausen

Edit: Corrected Starks age

Diplomat fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jan 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Thanks for all your hard work Jerusalem, amazing thread. Can't wait to read the remaining entries.