Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

10. Go Shiozaki

I had no idea who he was until this year, but apparently I was really missing out!

9. Nick Gage

The nuclear heat generated during his match with RSP was really something to see. I want to see what AEW could do with him even in just one program.

8. Yuka Sakazaki

What can I say about Yuka Sakazaki?

7. Mr. Brodie Lee

I was sold on Brodie Lee as soon as he entered as the exalted one but I had no idea how great he and the rest of the dark order would become in such a short time.

6. Riho

Saw my first live Stardom show in Osaka this past January and got to do a meet and greet with Riho following the show. It was one of the most pleasant interactions I've ever had with a wrestler. Possibly because I was wearing her merch at the time!

I would also like to take this opportunity to break kayfabe and report that her English skills are pretty darn good!

5. Cody Rhodes

I'll just say it, the HHH comparisons are bullshit. Cody is awesome and the one misstep I think he had this year was the Lance Archer match not living up to its potential.

I also feel like his MJF feud has been a little forgotten these days even though it was amazing.

4. Hangman Page

Anxious millennial cowboy? Sign me up partner!

3. Kota Ibushi

His 2020 has been up and down since I did not like the booking of his tag team adventures with Tanahashi at all. As a singles wrestler he has been off the charts as usual however and in 2021 I truly hope he achieves his dream of becoming IWGP champ.

2. Jon Moxley

Nobody had a better all around 2020. On the mic and in the ring Moxley has been on fire.

1. Kenny Omega

The best bout machine may have taken his pedal off the gas a tiny bit in 2020 in-ring wise but the stories told were still top notch. Frankly the in-ring was fantastic as well just slightly below what we were used to.

That's all I got!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Great job on all the write ups.

Somebody else pointed it out already but I'm so glad the brain worms are gone from this forum. These days there of course will be posts I agree with and some I disagree with. But even most of the ones I disagree with come from someones genuine opinion that is based on reality instead of some insane talking point.

Anyways I did not expect Moxley to lose but Hangman is a great choice as well!