Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

I’m glad it’s favorites so that I don’t have to agonize about who’s best.

1. ZSJ; there’s nobody I enjoy more in a singles match and he delivers just as much in tags.
2. Hiromu Takahashi, for being consistently awesome and very alive in an awful year.
3. Moxley. May his 2021 bring him just as much joy.
4. Kota Ibushi, who probably is the best.
5. Taichi, for 17 minutes of kicks.
6. Ishii, who wrestles his match better than anyone.
7. Orange Cassidy, busy transcending comedy.
8. Minoru Suzuki, for 52 years of life.
9. Naito, who keeps making me care while pretending he doesn’t.
10. Eddie Kingston, just so magnetic.

HM: Brodie Lee, El Desperado (he’ll make my top ten next year), Shida, Jay White, Shingo, Penta and Fenix, Hangman Adam Page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I can all but guarantee you I'll be the only one with multiple main roster WWE performers on his list, but whatever, eat me

If I watched WWE I think I'd agree with you on at least a couple of those.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

This was really cool, I learned a lot about wrestlers I don't know much about, and it's perfect that Cody and Naito tied.