Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

1. Jon Moxley (AEW, 35) - He’s the loving man right now, what else is there to say?

2. Adam Page (AEW, 29) - The story of the Hangman this past year, and where it looks to go in the future, has had me more invested in wrestling than anything in a very long time. Page/Omega vs The Young Bucks is pretty easily my match of the year.

3. Thunder Rosa (AEW, 34) - Thunder Rosa comes across as more of a bad rear end than just about anyone in the business right now. She has the potential to be an absolutely massive star.

4. Darby Allin (AEW, 27) - This beautiful weirdo brings a unique dynamic to the show with his brooding character and dorky but charming drama projects. And he jumps off things and takes stupid bumps. It works.

5. Orange Cassidy (AEW, 36) - OC is one of those perfect wrestling gimmicks whose character logically informs his wrestling style in a unique and entertaining way. His momentum has stalled a bit lately, but I still get a kick whenever he does stuff.

6. Chris Jericho (AEW, 50) - Yeah he’s an alcoholic chud or whatever, but he entertains me on the wrestling show, so what can you do?

7. Kenny Omega (AEW, 37) - One of the very best in the world and we’re just kicking off what should be a legendary title run. His feud with Adam Page has all the makings of a true classic.

8. Ricky Starks (AEW, 26) - Team Taz in general is a delight, and a big part of the reason why is Ricky Starks. His cocky swagger is fun to watch and his style provides a nice counter-balance to the mountain of man meat that is Brian Cage and Will Hobbs.
Also listening to Taz provide on-the-job commentary training to Starks is one of the main reasons I watch Dark.

9. Stiiiiiiiiing (AEW, 61) - I’m a lifelong Sting mark and will fist fight anyone who doesn’t respect the Stinger.

9. Otis (WWE, 29) - I have no idea if he’s good at wrestling, but what I have seen has left me very sports-entertained in a way that only Professional Wrestling can provide. We need more fat guys!

10. The Fiend Bray Wyatt (WWE, 33) - Such good poo poo.

Sandman from ECW fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Sandman, please update your list as Sting didn't have any matches in 2020. Otherwise I'll have to drop him off and push The Fiend up into your 9th place instead.

Well if it was anyone else I’d now have to fist fight them, but since I respect you Booker Man (and assuming it’s not too late) I will change my 9th place pick to... Otis (WWE, 29)

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Yeah! Go Otis