Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

1. Kota Ibushi
  2. Kenny Omega
  3. Jon Moxley
  4. Shun Skywalker
  5. Taichi
  6. Dragon Kid
  7. Fenix
  8. Eddie Kingston
  9. Nyla Rose
  10. Keisuke Okuda

I Before E fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jan 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If I'm counting correctly, it seems like the only big time AEW people left are Kenny, Hangman, Moxley, and probably Kingston, and since every other major promotion has been noted to have had their highest ranking wrestler already I have no idea how those 4 will shake out.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If Kingston somehow swings #1 that'll be the feel good story of the year so far, but my off the hip guess is Eddie, Hangman, Moxley, Kenny, with Moxley and Hangman being very close.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I think most of the reason Kingston didn't make anyone's #1 isn't because of any problems with the matches he had, but because he can't produce at the rate the other 3 likely finalists can. His body is just too cooked to be a high workrate guy, but his mind is still as sharp as it's ever been. He's still a goddamn great presence, but he's not having five star classics monthly and working three companies at once. He's Tim Duncan in 2014, and they're Kawhi. They make the flashy plays, they get the trophies, but he's the heart. He's the captain. He's had surgery on his left knee, he can jump about one inch high, he will say the coldest poo poo you've ever heard, and then he will bust. your. rear end.

I Before E fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Jan 25, 2021

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Ok if it's not Kenny I'm saying it now, Hangman has it.