Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I only watch puro so lol

1. Kota Ibushi (38, NJPW) - Superbly-talented wrestler with very unique matches, adapting his style to his opponent and making sure they both come out strong in the end
2. Tomohiro Ishii (45, NJPW) - Still one of the best workers in the world. Tough and hard.
3. Shingo Takagi (38, NJPW) - Toughest spirit in the business. Worked in some jaw-dropping matches
4. Minoru Suzuki (52, NJPW) - Murder grandpa still delivers
5. Jay White (28, NJPW) - The worst ever (but I love him for it). Such a good heel that anyone who wrestles him instantly becomes a face (Taichi, Suzuki, Yujiro)
6. Masaaki Mochizuki (50, DG, NOAH) - This guy is 50 and has amazing strikes. Became an instant fan after watching his N1 match with Kaito Kiyomiya
7. Kenoh (36, NOAH) - Meanest, angriest mofo ever. Has an amazing relationship with Kaito Kiyomiya
8. Yoshinari Ogawa (54, NOAH) - Might be my favorite junior from last year. Slippery rat boy with the meanest submissions
9. Taiji Ishimori (37, NJPW) - In contrast to Ogawa, super hard-hitting with an intensity that only few could match
10. Mei Suruga (21, Gatoh Move, TJPW) - incredibly likable, great character work as either face or heel, and her enthusiasm is infectious

Lily Catts fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jan 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU