Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

SamuraiFoochs posted:

3. Roman Reigns

This is going to be controversial as gently caress as a top 3 pick but seriously if WWE had done this with Roman after, say, he beat Taker, holy poo poo I can't imagine how much better shape the company would be in. Roman is honest to God doing incredible work right now and I understand people not watching WWE, but that's one thing y'all are seriously missing out on.

Roman hasn't had a bad segment since returning. He's turned his cousins into another must-see act. He's a breath of fresh air for Owens, and will do the same for Bryan. WWE main roster is loving atrocious 95 percent of the time lately, but Roman and Paul are crushing it. If they started this version of the character years ago, a lot of things might be different. Plenty of jumping off points for it, too. Could have started it the day after mania in Dallas. Could have started it during the build, or after the taker match at 33. He'd be a substantially bigger star now than he ever was after the fans turned him babyface again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash
1. Moxley
2. Eddie Kingston
3. Roman Reigns
4. Hiromu
5. Ibushi
6. Ishii
7. Adam Page
8. SANADA
9. MJF
10. Cody

HM - Jericho, Kenny, Okada, Naito, Tanahashi - good years, but all really underwhelmed me compared to their ceilings