Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

1. Shoko Nakajima (TJPW/AEW, 29)
2. Mei Suruga (Gatoh Move/ChocoPro/TJPW, 21)
3. Yuka Sakazaki (TJPW/AEW, 29?)
4. Miyu Yamashita (TJPW, 25)
5. Maki Itoh (TJPW, 25)
6. Lulu Pencil (Gatoh Move/Chocopro, ???)
7. Kaori Yoneyama (YMZ/STARDOM/Gatoh Move, 39)
8. Hyper Misao (TJPW, 30)
9. Chie Koishikawa (Gatoh Move/ChocoPro), 22
10. Emi Sakura (Gatoh Move/AEW/ChocoPro, 44)

I watched a lot of ChocoPro during the pandemic and weird, I love everyone in the promotion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

RealFoxy posted:

Yuka Sakazaki's age is just a rumor, it's not public info anywhere iirc and she's probably a lot older than 24 :v:

Given that she broke in with Rika and Shoko, she is PROBABLY 28 or 29, but as a djinn, obviously eternal.

Miyu started in TJPW at 18!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I think we should just give Mizuki an extra point for the Whirling Candy and let her be in the same tier as Nick Gage

MDK, Popping Sugar Rabbit

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Just to be clear, Maki Itoh did not have a draw with Miyu. Miyu knocked her out and she couldn't get up for the ten count.

It was very visually striking because she was screaming in rage at her own body failing her.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Senerio posted:

No, that was the 1/4 show, they did have a draw to lead up to it.

Oh right. I remember the draw now that you bring that one up. Good eye!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I just want to congratulate the others who voted for Chie Koishikawa on being on the ground floor of a future megastar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Hyper Misao vs Shoko Nakajima in "the loser has to change their name for a month" is also a two-time great introduction.