Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
Here's my list, I only really watch AEW, but it's been the first thing to genuinely have me watching every week (with friends over the internet throughout the pandemic no less).

1.Hangman Adam Page - One of the most relatable and captivating wrestlers I've ever seen. His stuff on BTE throughout the year but particularly during the pandemic has been must see for me, and also he's great to watch in-ring.
2. Kenny Omea - An absolute cartoon of a wrestler both in the ring and on BTE. V-Trigger into Moxley on the chair was possibly my favourite in ring thing of the year.
3. Ortiz - Massively entertaining
4. Chuck Taylor - This entry really covers all of Best Friends, but he's the most entertaining of the bunch to me.
5. Eddie Kingston - This guy seems like he should just be in movies. His wrestling doesn't massively do it for me but every time he opens his mouth he has my complete attention.
6. Britt Baker - Became the high point of Dynamite for a while, even after she got injured. She's just the worst, in the best way.
7. Penta El Zero M - The other enormous cartoon of a wrestler on this list, I could watch him just walk around and remove his gloves happily.
8. Rey Fenix - The human highlight reel.
9. Evil Uno - Mostly for BTE, but also for the Dynamite stuff. He often makes me laugh, and I'm keen to watch him when he's about.
10. Frankie Kazarian - Love his bits on BTE, and he's always entertaining in ring.

Honourable Mentions (no order)
Absolute Ricky Starks
Angelico
Big Swole
Hikaru Shida
Jack Evans
Jon Moxley
Kris Statlander
Lance Archer
Matt Jackson
Orange Cassidy
Santana