Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

my top three are more or less permanently cemented unless a retirement or tragedy happens but it gets tough after that. i also follow aew and dragon gate quite closely and feel both promotions had excellent years esp given conditions but generally don't gravitate to specific ndividuals as much in them for whatever reason

1. hiroshi tanahashi (NJPW) - go ace
2. tetsuya naito (NJPW) - first so far to pick the IWGP champ....:smith:
3. hiromu takahashi (NJPW) - best total package of charisma and workrate in the world right now and that's after a horrific injury
4. jungle kyona (stardom) - sucks that she'll never get booked well, obv hope she can make a full recovery from her myriad injuries
5. shingo takagi (NJPW) - maybe the best in ring worker in new japan rn? terrific fit that's worked far better than i feared
6. mayu iwatani (stardom)- perfect babyface ace for her promotion
7. taichi (NJPW) the IWGP heavyweight tag title scene has been an unironic highlight of the promotion thanks to him and zsj
8. asuka (freelance) - always incredible in whatever promotion she shows up in, amazing charisma and ringwork for her level of experience
9. momo watanabe (stardom) best in ring worker in stardom. hope the year korakuen angle is more indicative than the dome offer match of her 2021....
10.eddie kingston (AEW) - BITW english language promo, so happy he's got an important spot in a US major that knows how to utilize him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU